After 538 games he managed to beat that comfortably, achieving an evROI of 4.24%.
We also set a challenge to our community to predict how many games he would play and his final profit figure. The lucky winners of which can be found right here.
Joining our hero today is SpinLegends founder Alvaro 'spin4play' Romero. The two sat down to discuss the challenge, what it was like from an endurance perspective and then they review key hands from the event.
Crushing Spin & Go is not about scoring a big multiplier, it's about being a profitable player without them. That's what this challenge has shown and you really need to watch this video if you want to learn how to do that.
If you want to learn more about Spin & Go’s and how to get free staking and coaching from some of the biggest experts in the game, visit SpinLegends today.
- Fernando Pons joins SpinLegends
- Watch a SpinLegends member play a $300,000 Spin & Go
- Interview with SpinLegends founder Alvaro 'spin4play' Romero
- Interview with SpinLegends head coach Adam 'coffeeyay' Sobolewski
- Interview with SpinLegends crusher Ignacio 'Ignaciomol' Molina
- Have you got what it takes to crush Spin & Go?