Full Tilt Poker comment in their latest press release on the happenings surrounding the company.
"Full Tilt Poker and Groupe Bernard Tapie Sign Acquisition Agreement
Dublin, Ireland (September 30, 2011) Laurent Tapie, Managing Director of ‘Groupe Bernard Tapie’ announced today that the group has signed an exclusive agreement with the Board of Directors of Full Tilt Poker to acquire the company and all of its associated assets.
This agreement, which includes the repayment of Full Tilt Poker’s world-wide players in full, is subject to several conditions; the first of which is a favorable resolution with the United States Department of Justice. Discussions with the United States Department of Justice will begin immediately.
‘Groupe Bernard Tapie’ has over 30 years of experience in the salvation of financially distressed businesses, with over 40 companies acquired and managed to profitability, the most well-known being the sport equipment giant, Adidas."
• Interview with Laurent Tapie on iGamingFrance.com
• AGCC Revokes the License of Full Tilt Poker
• AGCC Determination Notice: DOJ Seized $331 Million, Full Tilt Insolvent
• Exclusive: Full Tilt Poker Press Release - 29/09
• Opinion: AGCC, you failed