At 14:00 ET on Sunday April 2nd at PokerStars, another special edition Sunday Million will be getting underway. With a guaranteed $10 million in the prizepool, $1m of which will be reserved for the winner, it is one the biggest Sunday Millions yet.
Fortunately, for those that can’t meet the required buy-in price of $215, the poker room have provided a further eleven routes to the table.
There are of course the usual regular qualifying satellites which start from $1, plus there will be special $5 Spin & Go qualifiers that start this coming Monday, March 20. These will all award seats to the tournament which has been given the title of the “Milly”.
Should those taking part get knocked out, they will have the option to re-enter up to three times as long as they do so before the end of late registration. After they have re-joined the action, players will receive a new starting chip stack and will play as new comers to the game.
Your routes to qualification are as follows:
- $5 Spin & Go qualifying tournaments, running from March 20 – April 2
- Saturday, March 25 at 15:00 ET, 1,000 StarsCoin, 50 seats added
- Saturday, April 1 at 15:00 ET, 1,000 StarsCoin, 100 seats added
- $22 Mega Satellite, Sunday, April 2 at 11:00 ET, 200 seats guaranteed
- $11 Deadline Satellite, Sunday April 2 at 13:00 ET, 1,000 seats guaranteed
- $33 Deadline Satellite, Sunday April 2 at 13:33 ET, 333 seats guaranteed $27
- Last Chance Satellite, Sunday April 2 at 14:00 ET, 250 seats guaranteed
- Players can qualify for the $11 Deadline Satellite via $1 feeder satellites running now