Why use Skrill?
Skrill (Moneybookers) is a free service and one of the fastest, most secure ways to send and receive money online.
Your financial details are never revealed, meaning that you can make deposits or payments simply by entering your e-mail address and password. With more than 20 million account holders, the London-based company is one of Europe's largest payment processors.
Use the Skrill wallet and get $10 free
$10 free cash
$10 free cash on first transaction
Skrill (Moneybookers) Review
Some of the advantages of using Skrill include:
- Users can easily and quickly deposit or withdraw money from nearly any poker room
- An international payment network enables secure, instant deposits and withdrawals
- You will be credited a one-time bonus of $10 once you have made your first transfer
- Accepted by over 100,000 online merchants
- Regulated by the United Kingdom's Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
Immediate payments and sending money via e-mail
Making deposits at poker rooms or paying at online shops is instant with Skrill (Moneybookers). After depositing at a poker room, the money is immediately available for use.
Immediate access to your winnings
Your Skrill (Moneybookers) balance can be accessed and spent immediately at both on and offline retailers, thanks to the Moneybookers Prepaid Mastercard®, which is available in selected countries. This chip and PIN secured card links to your Skrill (Moneybookers) funds; you can spend your Skrill (Moneybookers) balance at all retailers that accept Mastercard and withdraw cash from ATMs worldwide.
The following fees might be applied:
- Depositing to Skrill (Moneybookers) via bank transfer is currently free of charge in over 30 countries
- Depositing with a credit card carries a 1.9% charge of the deposited amount
- When sending money, a fee of 1% (capped at €10) is taken
Security: Regulated by the FCA
Skrill (Moneybookers) is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and is therefore subject to the most stringent regulations that exist for licensed financial institutions.
- Accepted in over 100,000 online shops, poker rooms, and other sites.
- Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- and more...