Long term online poker success with winning strategies – register for free!
The best strategies With the correct strategy, poker becomes an easy game. Our authors show you how to succeed, one step at a time.
The smartest thinkers Learn from and with internationally successful poker pros, in our live coaching sessions and in the forum.
Free poker money PokerStrategy.com is free of charge. Additionally there is free poker money waiting for you.
Check Behind with Initiative on the Flop
1. Table of contents
- 2.1 Why should you want to check behind?
- 2.2 Theoretical principle of the check behind play
- 2.3 The mathematics and hard/soft facts
- 2.4 Psychological aspects of checking behind
3. Equity Shift
- 3.1 What does equity shift mean?
- 3.2 Implications of equity shift for the check behind strategy
4. Different hand types for check behind play
- 4.1 Strong made hands
- 4.2 Weak made hands
- 4.3 Good draws
- 4.4 Weak draws
- 4.5 Weak hands with a little showdown value
- 4.6 Total air
5. When is it bad to check behind?
- 5.1 Strong made hands
- 5.2 Trash hands
- 5.3 When the c-bet makes the rest of the hand easy to play
- 5.4 Hands that need to three-barrel
- 5.5 When the flop structure creates good fold equity
Click for more information.