Long term online poker success with winning strategies – register for free!
The best strategies With the correct strategy, poker becomes an easy game. Our authors show you how to succeed, one step at a time.
The smartest thinkers Learn from and with internationally successful poker pros, in our live coaching sessions and in the forum.
Free poker money PokerStrategy.com is free of charge. Additionally there is free poker money waiting for you.
SNGs: successive or sets?
IntroductionIn this article
- Choosing which type of SnG to play
- Why you should play SnGs as sets
- Why you should play successive SnGs
First of all a short explanation of the situation. Lets say you are playing 6 SNGs at the same time. Now there are two possible solutions for how to handle this situation.
- You open 6 SNGs, then start playing them and you wait until you've finished all of them. Now you open six new SNGs. This is called a set.
- The other option is that you start with six SNGs but as soon as one SNG ends you directly start a new one so that you have always six SNGs open. This is called "playing successive SNGs".
Click for more information.