$80 HyperTurbo MTT Review

  • MTT
  • MTT
  • $75 - $109
  • Shorthanded
(8 Votes) 10863

JOIN NOW TO VIEW THE FULL VIDEO

Free membership

Join now
 

Description

In this video Jonathan reviews the handhistory of a hyperturbo tournament he played and he'll show you how to adapt to the high blind environment.

Tags

hand history review PokerStars

Comments (19)

newest first
  • FishermansFriend

    #1

    Enjoy the new video by JonathanLittle!

    Please keep the comments in English!
  • Tahigwa

    #2

    so sad im not golden anymore. Id love to watch it.
  • gomesh87

    #3

    Nice video
  • i5bet72o

    #4

    with the TT early i think its a easy call.
  • Temris

    #5

    thank you for the cool video
  • Stedyeddy

    #6

    crazy :/
  • sirilidion

    #7

    could you explain me yor plan with those K3s hands calling a raise oop?
  • YussefG

    #8

    Great Vid!
  • label55

    #9

    vgg for your 1k monday ME Jon
    hope we gonna have a video on it!
  • lessthanthreee

    #10

    MTT prize structures are so top heavy, i think you might be over-valuing the ICM on the FT. yes it exists, but its not like a STT. There is no reason for him to r/f strong hands if you reship a 75-100% range. even 88 has 70% equity against an ATC range, so inducing with 88 looks pretty good. same with hands ATs/KQs which have 65% equity against a random range. 30% he busts in 6th. the other 70% he has a 40BB stack with a lot of implied value for future hands where he can abuse the mid stacks.
  • JonathanLittle

    #11

    Expect a live video of the final 3 tables where I won $317,000 sometime in the future. I am unsure what the payout structure was here but you might be right about the ICM stuff. That being said, it is never terrible to avoid variance if you are better than everyone else and you can move up in money.

    With the K3, I plan on checkraising a lot and floating from time to time. That being said, folding preflop is probably best. I think its good, in general, especially in shorter handed tournaments, to make people think you are loose right from the start.
  • Tartarus

    #12

    very nice vid...
  • mariobros00

    #13

    fingers are crossed to see the video for silver members too :(
  • bradomurder

    #14

    Correct me if I'm wrong but the A2o hand at 25 minutes where you fold I snap call cos you're getting like 1.7:1 with probably close to 50% equity.
  • JonathanLittle

    #15

    I think you have something like 43% equity and you also have to take ICM into consideration. I think it is fairly close but I will still fold here basically every time.
  • larry3d

    #16

    min 36
    morten raises small from bu u in cheaplead ship it. this is a mistake i think. sure u put a lot of pressure on him cause of the bubble and he has to fold a lot here, but dont u think he knows this?? if i were in his place i would do exact the same. he saw u playing and knows that you know... u know?
  • Vsehporeshu

    #17

    russian translate please
  • JonathanLittle

    #18

    Even though he may know I am pushing with a wide range, he probably wont do anything about it simply because the chips he stands to lose are worth more than the chips he stands to gain.
  • DoubleStandard

    #19

    That last hand I would always fold and probably shove any two on the SB when folded to me. Worst case scenario, we will miss a couple of hands but Short stack will get blinded out too.