Hi
I can not get the elephant HUD working on full tilt. The elephant updates the hand history real-time with no problem. I have also tried to force activated HUD with no luck.
It works fine on mansion.
Can anyone give me a hint?
Hi
I can not get the elephant HUD working on full tilt. The elephant updates the hand history real-time with no problem. I have also tried to force activated HUD with no luck.
It works fine on mansion.
Can anyone give me a hint?
Hi,
Which elephant version are you using? Are you playing on ante/shallow tables?
Try updating to the latest developer build from our blog (See signature)
Ciao
Michael
Hi,
Please update your Elephant version to the latest developer version from the blog (see signature). The HUD will work again.
Please write down your database user name and password prior to updating because you will need it once again. You can find these data via Help->Info in the elephant.
Ciao
Michael
ok thanks I solved
But now I have another problem on the table statistics appear in a messy overlapping some do not see how I can fix thanks
Hi,
Please adapt the FTP HUD settings in the Elephant to the table layout. You may have to activate the racetrack layout option in the elephant if you use this table layout.
Ciao
Michael
Thanks for all help. The HUD is running perfect and i'm grinding my way from 0.05/0.10 to 1/2