Skip to forum
NO HUD on Full Tilt
 
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] NO HUD on Full Tilt

8 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
1,763 Views

Hi

I can not get the elephant HUD working on full tilt. The elephant updates the hand history real-time with no problem. I have also tried to force activated HUD with no luck.

It works fine on mansion.

Can anyone give me a hint?


7 replies
MichaelWagner42
Joined: 12.09.2009
PokerStrategist

Hi,

Which elephant version are you using? Are you playing on ante/shallow tables?
Try updating to the latest developer build from our blog (See signature)

Ciao
Michael


Ciberbob
Joined: 28.03.2010
PokerStrategist

Hi i have elephant 0.67
hud nor work if i play in fulltilt
plese help me


MichaelWagner42
Joined: 12.09.2009
PokerStrategist

Hi,

Please update your Elephant version to the latest developer version from the blog (see signature). The HUD will work again.

Please write down your database user name and password prior to updating because you will need it once again. You can find these data via Help->Info in the elephant.

Ciao
Michael


Ciberbob
Joined: 28.03.2010
PokerStrategist

ok thanks I solved
But now I have another problem on the table statistics appear in a messy overlapping some do not see how I can fix thanks


MichaelWagner42
Joined: 12.09.2009
PokerStrategist

Hi,

Please adapt the FTP HUD settings in the Elephant to the table layout. You may have to activate the racetrack layout option in the elephant if you use this table layout.

Ciao
Michael


_Anonymous_ Topic starter
_Anonymous_

Thanks for all help. The HUD is running perfect and i'm grinding my way from 0.05/0.10 to 1/2


MichaelWagner42
Joined: 12.09.2009
PokerStrategist

Hi again,

Fine. Thread closed.

Ciao
Michael


Share: