This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hello

• Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      Hello, just wanted to say hello, I think I will be active here as I look forward to become average player of poker now. ( we all dream about that, haha )

How did I started poker? well 1st I were playing poker on fun sites, I was good player over there so I wanted to try real money poker, I heard you can pass quiz and get 50$ capital. Yeah I didn't look at the articles too much, I know I did mistake by not reading strategy articles.

The 1st two days when I started was ok, but then I didn't look at bankroll management and went to a bit higher levels, and ofcouse I lost a bit of my starting capital, I was trying and trying to make profit, but nothing happened, then I got bonus card on party poker where I play. You could get real cash of up to 25$ as I remember, party points, or tournamet 10$ buyins.
      Ofcourse I wanted real cash, but unfortunately I got tournaments' buyings for 10$.(well, I know it was best for me now)

I didn't even knew how to play tournament, or what was tournament bankroll management so I went to tournament with 5$+1$ buyin, I don't know how but I won 1st place!!! That was something for me, well it was only 40 person, but it was something for me. I cashed out and have my money on the table right now.

Well, that really inspired me, I started using charts, and reading strategy tutorials, now I look even more forward to playing poker.

Unfortunately as I cashed out, I had only a bit of money left of my starting capital, and lost it.
      Well, now I play freerolls expecting to win something, well, I won few.

1$ which I turned to allmost 10$ but I don't know how I lost it...

0.5$ which I turned to 7$ and lost again

and now I look forward to winning again, well, I read articles now how to play beter when I were playing I thought I would win by practising and playing and playing, I know it is not like that. Only now, when I have 0$ on my bankroll I am ready to play, as I know the strategy now. I hope it will help me in future. Thanks, if someone readed that... Sorry for bad English.

fell free to comment!

PS:Maybe someone know advices or "secrets" on how to build my bankroll now from 0$? Where good freerols for poker strategists goes on? I am on William hills poker now, as I heard they will have freerols for pokerstrategists from tommorow. But maybe something other? Well, I have none friends interested in poker to use tell a friend money.
  • 2 replies