Team dfsuperstar is taking applications

• AaronLambert
      AaronLambert
      Bronze
      Team dfsuperstar is in the works!

Mission Statement: To provide poker coaching to low-middle stakes MTT players with a no profit no payment agreement.

This model works out well for both parties. If you don't make money with my coaching, you owe me nothing! This makes it essential for me to do my best in taking your game to the next level. You may be a micro stakes player looking to move up in stakes. You might be a player who has had results in the past and are not seeing any improvements in your game at the moment. Whatever your situation might be you should definitely consider joining this team since I can guarantee that you will become a better player for doing so! Some MTT experience is required.

The Plan: I will provide a classroom type lecture/meeting/hand history review 1-3 times a week. I will also provide a monthly HH review for all team members. The agreement would be based on a minimum of two hundred tournaments a month and a percentage of profit. I am looking to start the Team in December!

To Apply please provide the following information:
      Name:
      Poker account names (for all sites signed up for):
      Your Goals:
      Why should I pick you to join team dfsuperstar?:
      References (PS members, previous coaches, etc..):
      Anything else you would like to add?:

If accepted the contract will be made for a 6 month period. The percentage of profit will be determined from your previous experience. I will reply to all messages as soon as possible.

I should include that this is simply a coaching deal and not staking+coaching agreement. You would be required to provide your own bankroll.

Thanks
      Aaron Lambert
      dfsuperstar
  • 10 replies
    • TheShark2
      TheShark2
      Bronze
      Hey Aaron how i can contact you?
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Do you have any leeway in the requirements on volume?

Starting to give MTTs a bit more effort, but between work and marriage, I obviously can't compete with some others for the bulk of tournaments played.

Richard
    • AaronLambert
      AaronLambert
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheShark2
      Hey Aaron how i can contact you?
      You can send me a message in the community or through my website (http://www.dfsuperstar.com)
    • AaronLambert
      AaronLambert
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fruktpuff

Starting to give MTTs a bit more effort, but between work and marriage, I obviously can't compete with some others for the bulk of tournaments played.

Richard
      Just apply and let me know what you could commit too. You can still be considered just might end up paying a higher % of profit.
    • AaronLambert
      AaronLambert
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AaronLambert
      Originally posted by fruktpuff

Richard
      Just apply and let me know what you could commit too. You can still be considered just might end up paying a higher % of profit.
      better yet, just email me at aaron.c.lambert@gmail.com
    • AaronLambert
      AaronLambert
      Bronze
      Just to keep you guys informed I am still awaiting more applications to join this team. I have had a few applications up to this point and will be looking to start in December.

Email me at aaron.c.lambert@gmail.com with the above information!
    • AaronLambert
      AaronLambert
      Bronze
      Application Deadline will be the 23rd of November
    • jass1960
      jass1960
      Bronze
      ... in your inbox

Cheers

Jass :D
    • AaronLambert
      AaronLambert
      Bronze
      I decided to Ax the Team dfsuperstar idea. Several reasons led to me deciding not to do it. Communication with a large number of people I found to be very difficult. The process of getting ready for the coaching sessions began to feel more like work and I try to avoid that. So for the time being I decided that I would just forget the idea now and maybe in the future I'll revisit it. Next time I would have a team of coaches willing to work with the students and would expect it to be ever more successful.

Hope you guys understand the reasons why this simply wasn't feasible at the moment.

Aaron
    • jass1960
      jass1960
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AaronLambert
      I decided to Ax the Team dfsuperstar idea. Several reasons led to me deciding not to do it. Communication with a large number of people I found to be very difficult. The process of getting ready for the coaching sessions began to feel more like work and I try to avoid that. So for the time being I decided that I would just forget the idea now and maybe in the future I'll revisit it. Next time I would have a team of coaches willing to work with the students and would expect it to be ever more successful.

Hope you guys understand the reasons why this simply wasn't feasible at the moment.

Aaron
      no worries :D