This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

From 0,50$ to 60$ :)

• mayapnd
      mayapnd
      Bronze
      I know it's not that much, but i had a sick week, going from just 0,50$ to 60$ so easily!
      I played with the starting capital for a month or so but lost it playing rush poker waay out of my bankroll. After i lost it i played a few qualifiers with the FTP i had and got ~6$ from some tourney, but lost it quite fast as it was too small of a BR to play pretty much anything. I did have 0,50$ left in my account and i decided, after a month break in which i stalked the forums quite intensely, watched the strategy videos and some other usefull stuff, to give it another shot. I ended up 10th in a 1000$ guarantee and got 11$ out of it. I played NL2 FR and got it to 20$. I decided to give SH a go, and it soon became an intense hunt for fish, which I found that usually show up for me only in the nights, which kinda screwed my sleep schedule but that's fine!

Anyways, here's a graph of my last 6 days:

As You can see the last 1500 hands have been a pretty nice upswing :D , but the last session of 900 hands has been the sickest, Elephant says i was running at 140 BB/100, which is mostly due to the following hand:

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.90 by http://www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A :diamond: , Q:club: (Comment)
      MP2 raises to $8.76, 3 folds, Hero calls $8.75, BB folds.

Flop: ($17.54) J:club: , 8:diamond: , 3:club: (Comment)
      Turn: ($17.54) 2:club: (Comment)
      River: ($17.54) Q:diamond: (2 players) (Comment)

Final Pot: $17.54

Results follow (highlight to see):
      MP2 shows (Jh 5d)
      Hero shows a pair of queens (Ad Qc)

I must say that the villan was pushing all-in preflop every single hand, so that's why i had such a big stack in the first place.

I know that i got lucky in some situations, including the one above, but now with a 60$ bankroll i fell that i can practice safely and will hopefully go up the limits soon enough!
  • 1 reply