From 0,50$ to 60$ :)

• mayapnd
      mayapnd
      Bronze
      I know it's not that much, but i had a sick week, going from just 0,50$ to 60$ so easily!
      I played with the starting capital for a month or so but lost it playing rush poker waay out of my bankroll. After i lost it i played a few qualifiers with the FTP i had and got ~6$ from some tourney, but lost it quite fast as it was too small of a BR to play pretty much anything. I did have 0,50$ left in my account and i decided, after a month break in which i stalked the forums quite intensely, watched the strategy videos and some other usefull stuff, to give it another shot. I ended up 10th in a 1000$ guarantee and got 11$ out of it. I played NL2 FR and got it to 20$. I decided to give SH a go, and it soon became an intense hunt for fish, which I found that usually show up for me only in the nights, which kinda screwed my sleep schedule but that's fine!

Anyways, here's a graph of my last 6 days:

As You can see the last 1500 hands have been a pretty nice upswing :D , but the last session of 900 hands has been the sickest, Elephant says i was running at 140 BB/100, which is mostly due to the following hand:

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.90 by http://www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A :diamond: , Q:club: (Comment)
      MP2 raises to $8.76, 3 folds, Hero calls $8.75, BB folds.

Flop: ($17.54) J:club: , 8:diamond: , 3:club: (Comment)
      Turn: ($17.54) 2:club: (Comment)
      River: ($17.54) Q:diamond: (2 players) (Comment)

Final Pot: $17.54

Results follow (highlight to see):
      MP2 shows (Jh 5d)
      Hero shows a pair of queens (Ad Qc)

I must say that the villan was pushing all-in preflop every single hand, so that's why i had such a big stack in the first place.

I know that i got lucky in some situations, including the one above, but now with a 60$ bankroll i fell that i can practice safely and will hopefully go up the limits soon enough!
  • 1 reply