This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

TAF program

• LurkerBelow
      LurkerBelow
      Bronze
      Ive searched the website but couldn't find the information i wanted.

These are my stats for last week

State Friends
      Total 37
      Validated 36
      Passed quiz challenge 16
      $50 seed capital received 10

Ive received $30 bonus so far. I assume this is from last weeks update of strategypoints.

Now i have 2 questions:

1. Will the bonus i receive be credited directly into my Full Tilt account and start playing with it? Or does it work different? Ifso, how?

2. Is there a set day in the week where the strategy points will be updated or is it a random day in the week?
  • 11 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi LurkerBelow!

The StrategyPoints are updated once a week. It depends on the lists we are getting from the poker rooms when they will be updated.

Concerning your TAF questions: Please contact our support team. You can find the ticket system under "Help".

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • syruashvili
      syruashvili
      Bronze
      my advertised friend hs already recived 50$!! he rang me up and told about it!! and also told me that he have get more tan 100strategy point.

i wonder shall i be transfered 25$?? and in how long time??
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi!

As you can read here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/taf-money/ you need at least a TAF balance of $50 in order to get your bonus.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • rrwillem
      rrwillem
      Bronze
      ID like to step into this convo and ask HOW you guys transfer the funds? I wont make the 50$ this period, but I will next and I would like to start playing at Interpoker with the 50$, since they dont support Moneybookers... :p
    • cuxcux
      cuxcux
      Bronze
      i didn't want to open new thread...
      i requested transfer of 60$ from my TAF account like 4-5 days ago, it's still pending...is that normal?
    • syruashvili
      syruashvili
      Bronze
      i can't understand!!

i adverticed one friend!! and if i advertise another friend who will pass the quiz and recive 50$!! you will transfer me 50$???
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      @ rrwillem: We only transfer the money to Titan Poker and PartyPoker. We won't transfer the TAF money to InterPoker.

@ cuxcux: Yes, that's normal. We are working on it. Just a little patience please.

@ syruashvili: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/taf-money/ We will transfer $50 if you advertised enough friends or your friends collected enough StrategyPoints. Unfortunately transfers under $50 are not possible.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • LurkerBelow
      LurkerBelow
      Bronze
      Oh, so my Full Tilt account won't receive the bonus?

then what? i need to make a party poker account and deposit there?

Cause on Titan i have a account but never deposited anything, and didnt get any bonus, but i cant make a new account there.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      That's why I asked you to contact our support team. They should help you :)

Originally posted by Puschkin81
      Hi LurkerBelow!

The StrategyPoints are updated once a week. It depends on the lists we are getting from the poker rooms when they will be updated.

Concerning your TAF questions: Please contact our support team. You can find the ticket system under "Help".

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • sm9ai
      sm9ai
      Bronze
      Seems silly to start a new thread on this so I will borrow this one...

Is the TAF running a little slow lately?

None of my 24 referrals in November have earnt anypoints according to the system.

Seems a bit unlikely compared with previous months.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi sm9ai!

Please contact our support team. You can find the ticket system under "Help".

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81