TAF program

• LurkerBelow
      LurkerBelow
      Bronze
      Ive searched the website but couldn't find the information i wanted.

These are my stats for last week

State Friends
      Total 37
      Validated 36
      Passed quiz challenge 16
      $50 seed capital received 10

Ive received $30 bonus so far. I assume this is from last weeks update of strategypoints.

Now i have 2 questions:

1. Will the bonus i receive be credited directly into my Full Tilt account and start playing with it? Or does it work different? Ifso, how?

2. Is there a set day in the week where the strategy points will be updated or is it a random day in the week?
  • 11 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi LurkerBelow!

The StrategyPoints are updated once a week. It depends on the lists we are getting from the poker rooms when they will be updated.

Concerning your TAF questions: Please contact our support team. You can find the ticket system under "Help".

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • syruashvili
      syruashvili
      Bronze
      my advertised friend hs already recived 50$!! he rang me up and told about it!! and also told me that he have get more tan 100strategy point.

i wonder shall i be transfered 25$?? and in how long time??
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi!

As you can read here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/taf-money/ you need at least a TAF balance of $50 in order to get your bonus.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • rrwillem
      rrwillem
      Bronze
      ID like to step into this convo and ask HOW you guys transfer the funds? I wont make the 50$ this period, but I will next and I would like to start playing at Interpoker with the 50$, since they dont support Moneybookers... :p
    • cuxcux
      cuxcux
      Bronze
      i didn't want to open new thread...
      i requested transfer of 60$ from my TAF account like 4-5 days ago, it's still pending...is that normal?
    • syruashvili
      syruashvili
      Bronze
      i can't understand!!

i adverticed one friend!! and if i advertise another friend who will pass the quiz and recive 50$!! you will transfer me 50$???
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      @ rrwillem: We only transfer the money to Titan Poker and PartyPoker. We won't transfer the TAF money to InterPoker.

@ cuxcux: Yes, that's normal. We are working on it. Just a little patience please.

@ syruashvili: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/taf-money/ We will transfer $50 if you advertised enough friends or your friends collected enough StrategyPoints. Unfortunately transfers under $50 are not possible.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • LurkerBelow
      LurkerBelow
      Bronze
      Oh, so my Full Tilt account won't receive the bonus?

then what? i need to make a party poker account and deposit there?

Cause on Titan i have a account but never deposited anything, and didnt get any bonus, but i cant make a new account there.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      That's why I asked you to contact our support team. They should help you :)

Originally posted by Puschkin81
      Hi LurkerBelow!

The StrategyPoints are updated once a week. It depends on the lists we are getting from the poker rooms when they will be updated.

Concerning your TAF questions: Please contact our support team. You can find the ticket system under "Help".

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • sm9ai
      sm9ai
      Bronze
      Seems silly to start a new thread on this so I will borrow this one...

Is the TAF running a little slow lately?

None of my 24 referrals in November have earnt anypoints according to the system.

Seems a bit unlikely compared with previous months.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi sm9ai!

Please contact our support team. You can find the ticket system under "Help".

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81