Hello

• LANNERS01
      LANNERS01
      Bronze
      Hi guys after playing poker for about 5 years now and constantly going busto due to a lot of over loose play and bad bad bankroll managment I have finally decided to try and do something about it. All of your comments,criticism and suggestions are welcome. I also play a lot of backgammon and if not for bg I couldn't afford to play poker. Anyways after any new deposits into my existing poker accounts I do not intend to have to deposit again. So bankroll ideas are welcome especially tried and trusted methods of spinning up would be welcome. I am looking forward to hearing your ideas on different strategys that can be used and how to make the most of tracking software. I couldn't get to grips with PT or HEM for that matter but found PO to be ok despite the poor customer service.
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi LANNERS01 & welcome to the community,

No criticism, we've all been in losing situations and have played bad brm before, myself included.

Just one suggestion (for now, more later no doubt ;) ), read all the material provided to you here carefully and don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.
      The strategy videos and free live coaching sessions are also highly recommended and all help to provide you with everything you need to manage your bankroll and refine your game for maximum return & enjoyment in your game.
      Ok, so was that actually three suggestions? Hey whose counting, we're amongst friends :D

I don't tend to use PT3, HEM or anything personally, but there will be other members happy to help you set them up properly if you're struggling. Just make a post in the "Software" section or do a quick forum search there for help.

Wishing you every success and enjoyment in your poker. Good luck & best regards,

Bart
    • LANNERS01
      LANNERS01
      Bronze
      Hi Bart and thanks for your kind words. I have been browsing through the site and have found quite a few points of interest. Actually I have found hundreds of points! Oh where to begin.....
      Lanners.