Thought i'd say hello.

• Eq2Inquisitor
      Eq2Inquisitor
      Bronze
      Hiya Guys

My name is Paul and i'm from the UK near Preston.

I'm here at home with the flu, hot and cold sweats, chesty cough and all that other horrible stuff that goes with the flu, I can't play poker like this so I thought I'd say hello and introduce myself to this great community.

I played poker on and off over the last few years just for fun really. But now I want to see if I can actually make some money at it. The Strategy articles and videos here are such a great help.

I'm feeling a bit ruff now so thats it for me. Good luck to you all.

Cheers
      Paul.
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Paul & welcome to the community, good to see you :)

Sorry to hear you're laid up at the moment, flu really is the pits, but hopefully you'll be up & about again soon.

You've certainly come to the right place to fine-tune your existing poker game. We've lots of superb strategy articles, videos and other tools to help refine your game and become more profitable.

I can also strongly recommend attending a few of our free live coaching sessions. They're hosted by hugely experienced and friendly coaches who show you how to play those difficult situations most profitably and are always happy to answer questions.

I'll list a few of the links for you to help get you started:

We also have a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members. Don't hesitate to get active in the forum and ask any questions you may have.

Welcome once again & good luck with your poker.

Best regards,

Bart
      (from Hampshire)
    • Eq2Inquisitor
      Eq2Inquisitor
      Bronze
      Thank you for your kind welcome and well wishes. Hopefully I can shift this illness soon and get back to the tables.

Cheers
      Paul.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Nice to see you here!

Good luck on the tables,
      Hannes