• 8 replies
    • degnic
      degnic
      Bronze
      I think it was episode 14 ;)
    • cuxcux
      cuxcux
      Bronze
      i am watching this show from episode one and i didn't miss a single one...
      i was a big fan and all week i was just waiting for a new episode
      now i must say i am very dissapointed with season 4...i mean, it's still a fun show but i think it's not poker anymore....
      i especially hate jamie gold and i think he's the one to blame for this
      he clearly doesn't know how to play cash games so insted of looking ridiculous on TV he is calling with any two cards and trying too be "funny"
      but i don't want to make this "jamie gold post"
      doyle, antonius, greenstein and esfandiari(a little too tight) are playing poker and the rest of the table is just making poker look like a circus...raising/rerasining i the dark, calling 50k rasise preflop with K7off and so on...no wonder there are tons of online players on microlimits calling preflop with any two cards( but that's what we want, right :D ) and can't lay down top pair....
      i would really like to see hellmuth, negreanu and ivey playing here and offcourse matusow (he doesen't have to play, just sit there and talk:) )
      i hope it is going to be the show as it was in previous seasons again

now about the hand
      that was one sick hand :) but i think i couldn't put entire buyin on a flush draw
      how many of you would call?

and in the end : Jamie Gold, if you're reading this, please, PLEASE don't play in high stakes poker again. You're now fun at all and it's for your own good, you're going to lose all 12,5 million you won. There are different ways to get on TV
    • SonicXT
      SonicXT
      Bronze
      Well, this episode was more enjoyable than the previous 500k episodes.
      At least we seen some real poker this time, some big pots and players who aren't playing with scared money.

I really liked the hand between Farha and Antonius, and the "top pair ?bring me another Patrick" comment by good ol' Sammy :D
    • cuxcux
      cuxcux
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SonicXT
      Well, this episode was more enjoyable than the previous 500k episodes.
      At least we seen some real poker this time, some big pots and players who aren't playing with scared money.

I really liked the hand between Farha and Antonius, and the "top pair ?bring me another Patrick" comment by good ol' Sammy :D
      yeah, i loled at that :D
    • Crazzynesss
      Crazzynesss
      Bronze
      He had a pair! I was like what!? I was looking away from the screen for a bit then I turn back and I'm like wow big pot they must have....wait...what?! Man it was an exciting episode but lots of coinflips. Although David had the nuts with str flush, Greenstein got lucky with the quads. It felt more like they were just going for it, not really outplaying each other. Jamie Gold going "one last hand, ok one last hand" didn't sound very healthy, at that point obviously on Tilt but surprised by David's call with one pair of two's which was a good call he knew Jamie has squat. I remember someone asking Jamie how could you go through all those players to the final table and win the event; he replied by saying "well someone has to win it".
    • masterxcvt
      masterxcvt
      Bronze
      jamie gold is ruining HSP .... he really isn't a good cash player ... he isn't that good tournament player .... he just got lucky at al the coinflips ....we want negreanu , hansen and hellmuth back at HSP
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cuxcux

and in the end : Jamie Gold, if you're reading this, please, PLEASE don't play in high stakes poker again. You're now fun at all and it's for your own good, you're going to lose all 12,5 million you won. There are different ways to get on TV
      Jamie Gold is a PS.com member? :)
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      I don't think so....