CO: $2.05
      BTN: $1.25
      SB: $1.87
      BB: $3.53
      Hero (UTG): $2.15
      UTG+1: $1.99

SB posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has A:diamond: A:heart:

Hero raises to $0.08, fold, fold, fold, CO calls $0.08, fold, fold, BB calls $0.06

Flop: ($0.25, 3 players) 4:club: T:diamond: 7:diamond:
      BB bets $0.25, Hero calls $0.25, fold

Turn: ($0.75, 2 players) J:spade:
      BB bets $0.75, Hero calls $0.75

River: ($2.25, 2 players) 3:heart:
      BB bets $2.45 and is all-in, Hero calls $1.07 and is all-in

-----------------

Villain was 48/26/9 (VP$IP/PFR/AF), was almost always quite aggressive. How would you play this hand?
  • 4 replies
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Flop play is ok. If he folds to reraises I would just call. If you played many hands against him he probably won't believe you so I'm inclined to reraise on the flop and show him he can't force me out of every hand.
      Best play in my opinion is just call on the flop (against this particular player) with intention of reraising on the turn.

Turn: After his bet I would just shove over him. I don't like your cold calling here.
      If he has flush draw he might c/fold, if he has some T he might not pay you on the river (not likely for this player but I'm talking in general). That's why you should raise here and play it correct.

River: Were you thinking of folding and river? Against him? If yes then he must've beat you quite a few times to make you scare of him. If no then you should've shoved on the turn.

He probably hit some J7 or sth stupid here but don't worry just play your game. Against this kind of players I'm inclined to bet 5bb preflop and to overbet the flop I hit because they will pay you out with their top pairs no matter what comes.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello feketepok,

Flop: The problem is with the board, it's kinda draw-heavy and therefore I even might prefer to raise it up right here. To get any kind of protection. With hands like a set or something similar you might even consider slowplaying longer.

As played
      Turn: I'd just jam it in here, he wont Call or either shove the river anyways if he only had a flushdraw or something similar. Unless he is a really maniac so therefore for maximum value, get it in here.

As played if turn was Called
      River: We can't really fold it anymore. Just Call. So what did he have then?

Best regards.
    • feketepok
      feketepok
      Bronze
      He had 89o :( .
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by feketepok
      He had 89o :( .
      At least note him down that he is able to pot the flop with OESD, even on FD board. So next time you will have even more reads on him. :) So might be even easier to raise it on flop.