This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hi..........

• CrazyFishh
      CrazyFishh
      Bronze
      Name is Mark or Markus.

Have played some time ago and got from 10 to 300 but lost everything on higher limits and quit.

So here i am a year after , trying to start again. Will try to follow bankroll managment now i guess.

All in all got a year or a bit less of poker experience. Played on pokerstars , now wanna try full tilt.
  • 3 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Mark or Markus, ;)

Welcome to our community!

Hopefully you know now, how important it is to have a proper bankroll management ;)

I wish you all the best on Full Tilt Poker. Have you passed already the quiz?

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • CrazyFishh
      CrazyFishh
      Bronze
      Yeah i did but it takes a lot of time to upload all images. I uploaded only my id first now i uploaded everything , hope it will get me cleared.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Your status in the community has been updated to Bronze, which means that we have transferred the starting capital to your account. :)

Everything should be fine now.

You still can get some extra money by telling your friends about our site and earn up to $100 for each friend. For further information see:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/tell-a-friend/

Good luck on the tables,
      Hannes