Feedback Thread for "Beginner Quiz (5) - NL Shorthanded"

• 5 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Got 30.
      Last question was tricky but there two right answers but one is more-so right than the other I guess :)
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      I got 30.

I think question 10 is wrong, or at least worded badly. The one out that one can roughly count for the backdoor flush doesn't give the best hand on the turn as the question says the out should.
    • kosmonaut111
      kosmonaut111
      Bronze
      Did the test and Question 10 is wrong. 5 is the correct answer - you dont have the best hand even on terms of equity even if 5d falls on turn. The BD FD outs can only be counted until river.
    • David
      David
      Bronze
      Hi guys, we´ve fixed question 10 now :)
    • Navrark
      Navrark
      Bronze
      I have been walloping - over a very short sample - NL2 6max just by following the BSS Starting Hands Chart. I think the reason I have done so well is because I have been so tight. I've noticed at NL2 opponents don't tend to steal Blinds very often / at all. Playing tight is making my opponents pay me so far and keeping me out of trouble spots.

I can't imagine raising 55 in UTG at NL2. :s_o: Maybe at higher stakes when you have more skill. But with that hand you just can't know where the heck you stand after the flop. Sure, you can probably take a stack if you hit a set. But if you miss it's hard to play.

I've noticed that Pokerstrategy is adding new strategy articles at a fast pace of late. I do hope that a 6max-specific BSS strategy section is created, with all of the Basic-Bronze-Silver-etc. articles and a Starting Hands Chart. That would be sweetness. :s_cool:

:heart: Nav :heart: