This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] [SH] Blinds battle - flat AQ in BB

• Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      iPoker - €0.50 NL - Holdem - 4 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

Hero (BB): €50.00
      UTG: €45.89
      BTN: €119.81
      SB: €56.50 VP:19/PR:15/WTSD:32/RFirstIn from blinds:28/F3B from blinds:95

SB posts SB €0.25, Hero posts BB €0.50

Pre Flop: (€0.75) Hero has Q:diamond: A:spade:

fold, fold, SB raises to €1.50, Hero calls €1.00

Flop: (€3.00, 2 players) Q:spade: 2:club: 8:spade:
      SB bets €2.00, Hero calls €2.00

Turn: (€7.00, 2 players) 9:club:
      SB checks, Hero bets €5.25, SB raises to €17.06, Hero calls €11.81

River: (€41.12, 2 players) 6:club:
      SB bets €35.94, Hero calls €29.44

I decided to flat call with AQ pre coz he is folding way to much to 3B
      Flat call again on flop despite 2 s cards to induce spew from him. I would prob give up if s comes. I know that Raise/push flop would be standart option but by doing so I also think that he doesnt put me on very strong hand or FD and I can get some more money on T,R.

Then he C/R Turn what should I do there? Again I think he doesn't put me on strong hand so I thought that he bluffing. I should have pushed imo on turn to protect Clubs draw.

On river He pushes and I made a stupid call.

Any comments?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      raise flop for value, he is getting all-in all sort of draws and you need to have also made hands to raise that flop. if you´re only raising with draws or two pair+ then it is very easy to play against you, since mostly you have there draws
      I think I can´t get away my hand on the turn, so I´d shove unless some scare cards come on the river and I´m pot committed to the pot anyway if I´m going to call turn, so I don´t mind your river call