Skip to forum
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] 5$ 96o -EV push

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
277 Views
Vildcz
Joined: 09.12.2010
PokerStrategist

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 120/240 Blinds (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (BB) (t815)
UTG (t6140)
MP (t1630)
Button (t2580)
SB (t2335)

Hero's M: 2.26

Preflop: Hero is BB with 9, 6
UTG bets t600, 3 folds, Hero raises t575 (All-In), UTG calls t215

Flop: (t1750) J, K, 6 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t1750) 6 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t1750) A (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t1750

Hi, I made this -EV push, UTG was raising about 50% range, what do you think?
Thanks


3 replies

You have no fold equity, so I think 96o is not a good hand to push here. I'd rather push anything from the SB next hand.


Yeah 96o is just too weak, sigh and fold


Hlynkinn
Joined: 14.06.2008
Oldschool Grinder

Originally posted by Ickki
You have no fold equity, so I think 96o is not a good hand to push here. I'd rather push anything from the SB next hand.

Because we have no fold equity here we should just treat it as calling for all our stack..

And we don't have enough equity here with 96o to go broke..
so fold.


Share: