Skip to forum
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Cake poker very quiet

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
391 Views

Hi
having had my initial deposit made a few days ago on cake due to already having accounts on the other site options I have yet to manage to find a game.
I'm looking to play 1 table SnG untill I get the feel of the software/rooms etc but no matter what time of day I log on, there are no SnG registering. I only ever see half a dozen or so tables all completed. I can understand slow traffic and tables taking a while to fill but I have yet to find a table that is open for registration. Am I doing something wrong and only looking at completed tables.
I have selected the default options so every table, every kind, every level should be shown.
Any suggestions?


2 replies

Hi ryder154,

The traffic on Cake is not that big compared to other rooms like PokerStars or Full Tilt Poker.

However there should run SNGs as well. Maybe you have selected the wrong game type (ie. nobody wants to play fixed limit sngs)

I just had a look as well and I can see running SNGs on Cake Poker.

Which buyin are you looking for?

Good luck on Cake Poker,
Hannes


_Anonymous_ Topic starter
_Anonymous_

I tried to find any sng, Just to see what was there, any buy in, any style, but there were not running. Just 6 completed.
Maybe i need to try at different times of day.
Thanks


Share: