This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

$10,000 depositors freeroll at Betfair Poker: Chat thread

• Poll
    • What do you think of the $10,000 depositors freeroll at Betfair Poker?

It's a great idea - I will definitely participate
        62%
        I think it's nice - I might give it a shot
        23%
        I'm not interested in this freeroll
        15%
      Total: 13 Votes
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      We bring you another massive freeroll and this time we invite all PokerStrategists to Betfair Poker. The freeroll will take place on the 20th of March at 15:00 GMT and a total of $10,000 is up for grabs. You can take part if you deposit at least $20 and earn at least 1 StrategyPoint between February 1st and March 15th.

Freeroll details:
      • Name: PS.com - 10.000$ March depositors freeroll
      • Starting time: 20.03.2011, 15:00 GMT
      • Registration starts: 19.03.2011, 00:00 GMT
      • Prize pool: $10,000

Requirements:
      • You need a real money account at Betfair Poker created via PokerStrategy.com
      • If you don't have a real money account yet, click here to sign up and deposit
      • You need to deposit at least $20/€15/£15 and earn at least 1 StrategyPoint between the 1st of February 00:00 GMT and 15th of March 23:59 GMT

Note: Betfair Poker will start sending out the registration tickets to all eligible players from the 18th of March onwards.

Why should I take part in this freeroll?
      • There is a massive prize pool at stake ($10,000)
      • Not many PokerStrategists have a Betfair Poker account -> higher chance for a big payday
      • New Betfair Poker players get to choose one of five first deposit bonuses worth up to $2,500
  • 6 replies