$10,000 depositors freeroll at Ladbrokes Poker: Chat thread

• Poll
    • What do you think of the $10,000 depositors freeroll at Ladbrokes Poker?

It's a great idea - I will definitely take part in this freeroll
        45%
        I think it's nice - I might give it a shot
        42%
        I'm not interested in this freeroll
        12%
      Total: 33 Votes
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Freeroll details:
      • Name: PokerStrategy $10,000 Depositors Freeroll
      • Starting time: 13.02.2011, 15:00 GMT
      • Prize pool: $10,000

Requirements:
      • You need a real money account at Ladbrokes Poker created via PokerStrategy.com
      • If you don't have a real money account yet, click here to sign up and deposit
      • You need to deposit at least $15/€15/£15 between the 31st of January 00:00 GMT and 11th of February 16:00 GMT

Note: Eligible players are automatically registered into this freeroll.

Why should I take part in this freeroll?
      • There is a massive prize pool at stake ($10,000)
      • Not many PokerStrategists have a Ladbrokes Poker account -> higher chance for a big payday

Why should I play at Ladbrokes Poker?
      • New Ladbrokes Poker players get a first deposit bonus of ­€735
      • You receive a decent amount of StrategyPoints (4 SP/£1 rake)
  • 44 replies
    • doomsd
      doomsd
      Bronze
      hi can you pls check can players from serbia play there ty
    • Hentaipr0n
      Hentaipr0n
      Bronze
      How many players from PokerStrategy is tracked to ladbrokes?
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Originally posted by doomsd
      hi can you pls check can players from serbia play there ty
      Hi doomsd,

Players from Serbia can play at Ladbrokes Poker. The following countries are restricted:

Australia, France, Turkey, USA, Belgium, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, United States Minor Outlying Islands, French Guiana, Guadaloupe, Martinique, Reunion, Mayotte or Saint Pierre et Miquelon.

More info can be found here: http://help.ladbrokes.com/display/4/kb/article.aspx?aid=1119

Regards
      vhallee
    • radeonrox
      radeonrox
      Bronze
      :heart: :heart:
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      No Australians allowed?? Is there a particular reason, i have had no problems at a different microgaming site. A bit dissapointing really, i was going to deposit to take the opportunity for the 800 points to get gold, and take part in the freeroll for 10, 000.

It this standard across microgaming? If it is, i might get my money out of the other site just to be safe.....
    • fembot26
      fembot26
      Bronze
      Haha, at least *some* good has come out of my leaving Australia - I can attain Gold status and play in the Ladbrokes freeroll! Life is good, even if slightly less filled with smiling welcoming Aussies. Up Melbourne!

I keep meaning to go for Australian citizenship, but always end up conceding that I'm just too damn lazy to make the effort of applying. Surely that kind of attitude should automatically qualify me for citizenship, I reckon ;)
    • Zolt4n
      Zolt4n
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

When I want to register for this tournament, I got a message like only invited players can register for it. The registration is open, still 0 players have been registered so far. So could you please throw some light on this invitation method?

Thanks
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi Zolt4n,

First the qualifying period needs to end and then the registration will be possible. So please try it again on 13th.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • Zolt4n
      Zolt4n
      Bronze
      Thanks HannesZ!
    • Demonic226
      Demonic226
      Bronze
      Hi,

I would really like to make use of this offer but I'm having huge problems depositing. I accidentally filled in a different address than the one that is listed in my Neteller account (I recently moved) and now they want verification documents and all that shit so I hope I'll make it before the deadline :f_mad:
    • ChiTheoK0To
      ChiTheoK0To
      Bronze
      I've got some Question

1. (cookie cleared) I registered from Pokerstrategy link , and use code PSVIP. then I must be track to Pokerstrategy right.
      2. when I deposit. LBroke make my 1st deposit to their Sport (wrong destination). I ask them, they said when I transfer fund from sport to Poker It'll work as my first deposit right? they said yes, so is it true?
      3. allias is not LBroke username right, allias is the name when you play in the table : I got LChi4heoK0To as my alias but my username is not. so I must use LChi4heoK0To right?

4. if my 1st deposit is 21$ only, so if 3 day later when I withdraw in my onother site and deposit to LBroke, does Gold membership promotion still work for 2nd deposit and at that time?

Thank you very much PokerStragegy
      =====================
      ps.
      1.I've Transfered with just $21 (USD account coz I mainly use USD now), I hope to get the ticket to our great freeroll
      I think I miss our Golden membership this time :f_cry: coz my money float everywhere in some site. and fast withdraw must be 1days ( and maybe business day)
      2.I'll have Filled to our pokerRoom profile with LChi4heoK0To . I hope I doing well
    • ChiTheoK0To
      ChiTheoK0To
      Bronze
      I wonder how many people has been done registration, I have been deposited around 2 hours ago 5pm43 now with GMT+7
      =========================
      sorry but It's 12:55AM (at GMT+7 now; Sat 12-Feb-2011)
      and Tournament Registration is closed, I don't know about this. 8hours ago I try to register to Tournament but It's not been open. then I try to joined some tournament, don't remember to check in the Ladbrokes

Could any Admin check It for me.
      I send here my Screen http://imageupload.org/?di=112974472645
      I use LChi4heoK0To as my Screen name at Ladbrokes, coz they don't accept ChiTheoK0To (I have been register on Coolhand or Crazy Poker I think, in the same Microgaming network) then Ladbrokes don't let's me register it again.

I hope there is no restriction If I have been register to onother site in the same network

ofcourse ChiTheoK0To is my Ladbrokes nickname (in sport, and login the site, login the poker)
    • MarcusBo
      MarcusBo
      Bronze
      Hi people,

Short update: Ladbrokes extended the deposit period up to Saturday, 23:50 GMT. :)

Cheers,
      Marcus
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      @ChiTheoK0To:
      1) Yes, this should be fine.

2) You need to deposit at least $100 to your account. It doesn't matter if its the Sport account.

3) At Ladbrokes we need the case sensitive Ladbrokespoker Screen Name (Nickname).

4) You need to deposit $100 at once. You can do several deposits as well, but it must be in the qualifying period.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      registration is up i see 535 people registered but i cant see my name among them and there is no registration button anywhere, deposited this 35 Euros this morning on an account created few days ago via pokerstrategy.
    • moretti1970
      moretti1970
      Bronze
      register automatic,find your alias on alphabetic list :P
    • boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      Originally posted by moretti1970
      register automatic,find your alias on alphabetic list :P
      That's the first thing i did, before posting here, and i'm not in that list.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi,

All players who deposited until Thursday midnight are now registered.

On Sunday Ladbrokes will add all other players who deposited later.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HannesZ
      Hi,

All players who deposited until Thursday midnight are now registered.

On Sunday Ladbrokes will add all other players who deposited later.

Best regards,
      Hannes
      Thank you very much HannesZ on this info, was starting to worry abit.