Concentration

• 8 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      To me it is more difficult to play at one table, compare to 6-9 tables. So minimum tables where I play simultaneously is 4. While playing 9 tables I don't get bored and I can play my A game (while playing on 4 tables I might on CO or BU limp with JT, Qt which might be profitable for a while, but not mostly.

Generally very nice article and my tip would be:
      if you face re-raise or check/raise, before calling or re-raising think what hands opponent might have and if you certain that you are behind then fold (no need to call to find out that you were right:) )
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      * healthful food

If you demand a lot of your body you also have to give a lot to him. A balanced diet is essential if you want your brain to work flat out. Your body and mind need (to name a few) carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins, fibres, minerals to work properly. Furthermore you have to give enough water to your body because the brain, which consists of 75% water, has to be fed sufficiently.

how did greg raymer ever win the wsop??
      Bronze
      Originally posted by helemaalnicks
      how did greg raymer ever win the wsop??
      He's just a luckbox ;) .

To Puschkin: another great article, thanks!
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      or chris moneymaker :P .. although he's losing weight these days i think
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      Concetration is my weakest link in poker sadly :( , because I can't play 1 or 2 tables, it's just so boring and I start to surf on net or smth else (one time I played BSS on 12 tables). So at the moment I'm trying to improve my conetration.
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      -
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      another nice post xylere, and i think this here is easy proof

Originally posted by xylereThis post has been edited 9 time(s), it was last edited by xylere: Yesterday, 16:00.
    • snowylee
      snowylee
      Bronze
      Advanced content is important, no doubt, but the basics are soo important too :) . Without a good foundation everything will crumble ^^. I myself really need to up my concentration some notches because I tend to run a bit on automatic which isnt good :(