This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Concentration

• 8 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      To me it is more difficult to play at one table, compare to 6-9 tables. So minimum tables where I play simultaneously is 4. While playing 9 tables I don't get bored and I can play my A game (while playing on 4 tables I might on CO or BU limp with JT, Qt which might be profitable for a while, but not mostly.

Generally very nice article and my tip would be:
      if you face re-raise or check/raise, before calling or re-raising think what hands opponent might have and if you certain that you are behind then fold (no need to call to find out that you were right:) )
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      * healthful food

If you demand a lot of your body you also have to give a lot to him. A balanced diet is essential if you want your brain to work flat out. Your body and mind need (to name a few) carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins, fibres, minerals to work properly. Furthermore you have to give enough water to your body because the brain, which consists of 75% water, has to be fed sufficiently.

how did greg raymer ever win the wsop??
      Bronze
      Originally posted by helemaalnicks
      how did greg raymer ever win the wsop??
      He's just a luckbox ;) .

To Puschkin: another great article, thanks!
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      or chris moneymaker :P .. although he's losing weight these days i think
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      Concetration is my weakest link in poker sadly :( , because I can't play 1 or 2 tables, it's just so boring and I start to surf on net or smth else (one time I played BSS on 12 tables). So at the moment I'm trying to improve my conetration.
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      -
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      another nice post xylere, and i think this here is easy proof

Originally posted by xylereThis post has been edited 9 time(s), it was last edited by xylere: Yesterday, 16:00.
    • snowylee
      snowylee
      Bronze
      Advanced content is important, no doubt, but the basics are soo important too :) . Without a good foundation everything will crumble ^^. I myself really need to up my concentration some notches because I tend to run a bit on automatic which isnt good :(