SSS - Progress

• stantos
      Hi guys,

As most people here did I started with the $50, I'm now up to almost $200 with the $100 bonus very close.

I understand many peoples feelings on the sss and I agree with some. However, If people really give this a chance, be patient and stick to what the sss teaches you can not fail to increase your bankroll.

I have stayed at 5/10c just because I know I can beat it. Once my $100 bonus arrives i'll step up.

Even after playing night after night at the same tables, against the same players I get people calling my all in with top pair (3 kicker). I don't understand why they do it when it's clear you have a great hand.

Yes I've had bad beats and yes iv'e sat there close to opening my ranges of hands up due to the dross iv'e been dealt but if you stick with it it'll work.

Iv'e not had a real bad downswing as yet so i'm sure my bankroll will be hit but at the moment it's going to plan.

Can anyone recommend a free piece of software where I can record my progress.

If you still reading this, many thanks

Pokerstrategy is the way forward!!!
  • 10 replies