Thank You!!

• conan0303
      conan0303
      Bronze
      Just wanted to thank Poler Strategy for giving me the starting capital. I joined about 1 month ago. slowly worked the 50 up to 300. entered a tournement and won a thousand bucks. ALRIGHT. Thanks again and merry Christmas. Anybody else have any crazy stories for the holidays. This one made my holiday with a new baby on the way. Poler Stratgey. U GUYS ROCK!!
  • 4 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi conan0303,

It's nice to here that you're doing well at the tables!

We would like to know more about your success and of course about your tournament winnning. How much did you win? If you won more than $500, we'll present you on our News page. Why don't start a thread in our User News? ;)

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi conan0303!

Thanks for the compliment! And congratulations for your success! I hope that you keep moving up!

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Hey pokerstrategy guys!

I was searching for appropriate title to thank you guys. Didn't want to open new thread cuz I see everyone else does that and it's probably very hard for you to arrange and track everything.

I have to thank you for basic articles. The guides really helped me started and I think I'm not total rookie anymore but we'll see that when I start playing for real :D

I hardly wait to become bronze to read the rest of pokerstrategy articles...they're easily understood and yet you must read them few times before you can say you master everything (or at least understand in theory).

Tnx again and happy new year!
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi yaxkukmian,

Welcome at PokerStrategy! I hope you'll learn a lot here.

Btw: since you just passed the quiz, please take a look at this thread: Just passed the quiz? Read this first!

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-