bad teaching or bad luck?

• adimylove
      adimylove
      Bronze
      almost 90% i loose with very good cards against very stupid cards like 5 6 8 4or even jack and i have the more good cards
      whats is this ?
      if u do not believe me i will make photos for my loosing hands every time and i will show it here in the same subject
      i loose against 56 flush or 79 straight and i have very good cards in my hand
      and the strange when i have very good cards like ace ace i loose very easy
      is ace ace the more strongest hand in your opinion?
      i need answer please because i became crazy really
      is not one or 2 times its more than 6 time per day happen with me
      i wait good cards and when i have good cards i loose
      i will be mad soon
  • 17 replies
    • alberts1955
      alberts1955
      Bronze
      erm AA is not best hand, royal flush is :)
      btw maybe try not to limp all ur good hands, so no ppl with 56 comes in pot?
    • Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      What limit do you play and what game type? It is possible that you are not aggressive enough with strong hands. Also it is possible that you overplay them and not fold them when you should.
    • gianraymond
      gianraymond
      Bronze
      no money in AA, everybody's sucking out.
    • Idle7
      Idle7
      Bronze
      there are more numbered cards in the deck than faced cards, thats why good hands always lose, it happens to me too, so i started to play hands like 72, 93, J5 and i crack aces and kings all the time.
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Idle7
      there are more numbered cards in the deck than faced cards, thats why good hands always lose, it happens to me too, so i started to play hands like 72, 93, J5 and i crack aces and kings all the time.
      Where do you play and what's your screen name? :f_p:
    • Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      ^^^This
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Originally posted by adimylove
      almost 90% i loose with very good cards against very stupid cards like 5 6 8 4or even jack and i have the more good cards
      whats is this ?
      if u do not believe me i will make photos for my loosing hands every time and i will show it here in the same subject
      i loose against 56 flush or 79 straight and i have very good cards in my hand
      and the strange when i have very good cards like ace ace i loose very easy
      is ace ace the more strongest hand in your opinion?
      i need answer please because i became crazy really
      is not one or 2 times its more than 6 time per day happen with me
      i wait good cards and when i have good cards i loose
      i will be mad soon
    • winzsavana
      winzsavana
      Bronze
      it happens to ev1/ strong preflop doesn't mean strongest on flop...fold ur AA on a scary flop...that's why i don't like all in preflop
    • rhezz
      rhezz
      Bronze
      Maybe the site you play is rigged ;(

I have read some threads in this forum about rigged sites such as FT and PP.
      Please check the list and avoid to play there! ;)

:f_cool:
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by winzsavana
      it happens to ev1/ strong preflop doesn't mean strongest on flop...fold ur AA on a scary flop...that's why i don't like all in preflop
      I on the other hand LOVE getting it all in preflop when I hold AA... :f_love: It is most +EV thing you can do.
      But if you get till turn and cards are for example 8h9hThJh and villain donk shoves into me after me raising preflop and betting flop...I probably wont be calling with AsAd :f_p:
    • adimylove
      adimylove
      Bronze
      hi my friends
      i just want to answer what limit i plat!
      i play tournaments and sit and go
      that's all
      i loose a lot of tournaments because of good hands really
      i want to fellow the strategy here its help me a a lot of times
      and the problem when i have stupid cards i make fold
      i really dnt know what to do
      i think i have to wait the luck or to study more :)
    • Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      That's called variance, and it is high in SNG's and MTT's. That means your good hands are being cracked more than in lower variance games like cash games.
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Only thing you can do it keep improving.. post hands in the hand evaluation forum and you'll probably get better.. read articles, watch videos, analyse hands.. etc etc..
    • AjoPP1
      AjoPP1
      Bronze
      "AA is overrrated."
      Fortune
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      no money in MTT's everyone is solid ;)
    • bangmesilly
      bangmesilly
      Bronze
      I generally play MTTs on the so aclled rigged site Party Poker and I show a profit of over $50,000 so I think there is a profit to be made and I know that the site isnt rigged just bad players cant accept variance .
    • noisecore
      noisecore
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bliausmas
      That's called variance, and it is high in SNG's and MTT's. That means your good hands are being cracked more than in lower variance games like cash games.
      no that's not correct. The hands get cracked as often in SNG's and MTT's as in cash games.

If u start saying that AA sucks or is overrated you shouldn't play poker because you don't have the mindset to make profit in poker. The key is long-term thinking. and long term is not 10k hands , not 15K hands but more than 50k or 100k hands.