Hem Hud - need help please

• DonCorleone369
      DonCorleone369
      Bronze
      Hi everyone,

I'm multitabling 20-24 tiled on two screens for a while now.. and finally decided to configure and use my HEM HUD :)

I researched it for a while and decided to have this kind of stats setup:
      Hands-BBs-VPIP-PRF / AF-limp-Steal-3bet-BB fold to steal / Flop CB-Fold to flop CB.. Is this good enough? or would u advice me to add/delete some?

Aside from that, I wonder if this is a good "filter system"; I set the HUD filters by #number of players like this:
      min - max
      2: 2-2
      3: 2-4
      4: 3-6
      5: 3-7
      6: 4-7
      7: 5-9
      8: 7-10
      9: 7-10

I just took this from one of the HEM treads but just wanted a second opinion if this is good enough as I'm really a noob when it comes to configuring HUD.. :)

Also do you use more than 1 HUD overlay? I mean, is it advisable to have an HUD overlay exclusively for HU? like this one: Hands-BBs-SB VPIP-SB Preflop Raise/ AF-BB VPIP-BB Preflop Raise-3bet-fold to 3bet/ Donk bet flop-Flop CB-Fold to flop CB or is my 1st main HUD overlay good enough? (--> I'm asking this because in the HEM forum this advice was given: You basically want full ring, short handed, bubble, ITM and HU? ..

Aside from that, do you have an effective color-coding system for your stats? Below you can see how I color-coded those specific stats.. I got it from the HEM forum too.. I guess it's good enough as it comes from a "well-respected" player.. but just wanted to have a second opinion once again..

VPIP
      red: <15
      orange: <25
      green: <inf

Preflop raise
      green: <4
      orange: <9
      red: <inf

Steal
      green: <15
      orange: <30

BB Fold vs steal
      red: <75
      orange: <85
      green: <inf

New line

Agg factor
      green: <1
      orange: <2

Agg pct
      no color codes

Flop CB
      no color codes

Fold to flop CB
      no color codes

-DARINVG’s

Lastly, anyone who has an effective color-coding system for Flop CB? and Fold to flop CB? (let's say by using only 3 different colors like in the above examples)..

It's my first time to do this.. and I hope do it right.. so any help would be really really appreciated on this topic.. ;)

THX IN ADVANCE!
  • 3 replies
    • pzhon
      pzhon
      Bronze
      The filter system looks reasonable. One feature I like about it is that except for heads-up, you have hands from the previous number of players, which means you almost always have some hands on each player. Heads-up, I would filter to 2-3 handed. It's not correct to go for the win only once you are in the money, but many strategy guides say to ignore that half of the remaining prize pool rewards making it into the top 2, and many players loosen up a lot 3-handed just as they do heads-up. Also, you may have a lot more hands on a player from 3-handed situations than you do heads-up.

The color system does not seem consistent. One method I have used is to make the green stats invitations for me to play looser, and red stats warnings to play tighter. If someone folds to steals a lot, then I want to steal a lot against that player. If someone steals a lot, then I want to resteal a lot against him (particularly if he folds to resteals often). If someone raises a wide range, this means I can play more hands after either his raise or his limps.
    • DonCorleone369
      DonCorleone369
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pzhon
      The filter system looks reasonable. One feature I like about it is that except for heads-up, you have hands from the previous number of players, which means you almost always have some hands on each player. Heads-up, I would filter to 2-3 handed. It's not correct to go for the win only once you are in the money, but many strategy guides say to ignore that half of the remaining prize pool rewards making it into the top 2, and many players loosen up a lot 3-handed just as they do heads-up. Also, you may have a lot more hands on a player from 3-handed situations than you do heads-up.

The color system does not seem consistent. One method I have used is to make the green stats invitations for me to play looser, and red stats warnings to play tighter. If someone folds to steals a lot, then I want to steal a lot against that player. If someone steals a lot, then I want to resteal a lot against him (particularly if he folds to resteals often). If someone raises a wide range, this means I can play more hands after either his raise or his limps.
      So basically, it's good enough to have just 1 HUD overlay and just change the HU filter to 2-3 right? no need to have a HUD overlay for HU right?

And also thx for your advice on the color coding.. I'll change it too ;) ..
    • JoaoWR
      JoaoWR
      Bronze
      How useful is the check raise value? Could you perhaps share your thoughts about that? Thanks!