This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Struggle in NL4 > Move it to disscussion forum, my mistake

• MikusRDB
      MikusRDB
      Bronze
      Please move this to discussion section, my bad

Hi guys, im new here and im searching for some serioud heko, so i hope, you can realy help me to change my game to the bright side.
      Littleabout myself.
      Im playing for some time, about 1-2 years and im not beginner now, atleast i think so.
      One day i made i made bet with my brother:
      Start capital: 50$
      Time: 3 months
      type: Cash games
      The winner is who will make bigger profit, for every 5$- 4 beer bottles.
      I started nicely and after few weeks of playing NL4 i had bankroll of 110$, i went up to NL and won 40$ in 2 days.
      My bankroll were 150$ and his 70$, but than something happened and i froped down to 90$, i went back to Nl and lost another 40$.
      Now im struggling for almost a month and i cant win anything.
      I dont know what happened to me, and now im screwed.
      So that was a small intruduction to my problem.
      My mistakes:
      • Wrong bankroll managment
      • Love for beer

So, can anyone help me ?
      How i play:
      6 tabling 6max NL40
      Open raise chart:
      SB: Raise 2x bb with any 2 cards.
      BB: Almost always pot, except suited connectors
      Mid: A10 or A7s, K10s, QJ, Pocket pair > 22
      Mid: Axs, K9s, Q10s, any pocket pair
      Late: A7, Kxs, Q8s, J10x, Any pocket pair, suited connectors. 2.5x big bilnd
      Dealer: Any 2 cards. 3x bigblind
      3bet chart:
      AJs, AQos, AK, KQs, pocket pair > 88
      Pre flop all in:
      Pocket pair => JJ
      AK

I hope, you understand my card selection chart, what should i do with it ?
      Cbetting: I bet 2/3 if its khigh board with no draws. But it depends on situation, i say i cbet almost 65% hands if im against 2 players or less.
      My questions:
      • What do you think about my open raise chart?
      • What should i do with limpers ? ( i almost always make pot size bet with hands QJs and higher)
      • here are very many guys, who likes to ship all in on 10c pot, or those who allways min bets.
      • What should i do with fishes, play almost every pot against them or wait premium hands?
      • With pocket pair preflop i call if its 1:2,5 to pot to call, is it right ?

Big thanks guys, i hope i posted this thread in right forum section :)
  • 1 reply