This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] Short term 25NL stake / mFTOPS stake

• fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hey, so couple months ago I did a stake for 100k hands @ NL10 w/ Bigniux, it went ok but 100k was too many hands for me at NL10, like I got super demotivated bc I was just printing money and its not what my goal rly was. Then after what was becoming a much less +$ stake, I had big rl accident and couldn't play for while, so anyway we finished the stake prematurely, we both made some $$ but I guess not as much as either of us would like.

Anyway, I am back now and super super motivated, loads of time on my hands but no real roll to do what I want to do. I have figured where my biggest leak was in the stake, and it was definitely the fact I chose 100k hands instead of say 25k, which meant my goals of rocketing through the limits wasn't possible and once I pwnd the limit I lost motivation.

So my proposals:
      Normally I would just ask for 25NL cash game stake, but since this week is super crazy mtt week I would super be up for playing mFTOPS too, but since I don't have any sicko MTT results I guess its a little harder for me to get a stake, although I believe im big +EV in these fields anyway. (And I do know how to play late game)

1) 25k hands @ 25NL split @ whatever me & backer agree. This stake will take me ~1-2weeks, which I think is much much more +EV longterm for us both bc I will have epic motivation.
      2) Some mFTOPS bap, no point listing all the events here etc bc I guess a stake/bap is unlikely, but if I get interest ill draw up a schedule. I am super happy playing up to ~16tbls but I guess my optimal is between 8-10. I would be able to play all events that backer wanted.

Ill post some graphs anyway:

CG graph for last 150k hands across some sites. Mostly NL10, like 40-50k is NL10rush, like 50k NL10 and rest is mix of nl2/5 std/rush.

And some random MTT graph from when I used to play MTTs. (I used to suck back then too, I am down lifetime MTT tho bc I played some $109s and shit)

Who knows maybe ill get a stake maybe I won't. I have a blog you can go through if you want. I just want a stake so that I can play some challenging /fun limits, trying to build roll at super micros is so boring for me and I don't find the motivation. I tried some NL25 before, felt I had reasonable edge, esp vs regs that try to get out of line. The nitty regs kinda fuck me over sometimes >.<. But yeah felt really good abt it and super enjoyed it which is why I am here I guess. Thx.

EDIT: Forgot to mention I am up like £1400 to live donkaments :P . I guess thats like ~$2k?
  • 5 replies