Skip to forum
Timebank fast table...
 
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Timebank fast table preflop

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
1,269 Views

It seems you can manually activate the timebank on fast table preflop? I tried it 3x times didn't work, is my game bugged or...?


4 replies
Hajler
Joined: 21.10.2008
Oldschool Grinder

You probably have an outdated client/theme. I think you auto time bank now but I'm not sure. Either way try updating.


nathanrenard
Joined: 10.02.2009
PokerStrategist

Not sure if i can advise for 3rd party software, but without saying names, there are some pretty good around there.


_Anonymous_ Topic starter
_Anonymous_

Originally posted by Hajler
You probably have an outdated client/theme. I think you auto time bank now but I'm not sure. Either way try updating.

Yep just noticed my theme is very outdated :(


justkyle88
Joined: 07.05.2008
PokerStrategist

Originally posted by nathanrenard
Not sure if i can advise for 3rd party software, but without saying names, there are some pretty good around there.

If your referring to table ninja? GO GO GO GO ;)


Share: