This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Can i beat it?

• Blade90
      Blade90
      Bronze
      Hey guys, lately i have been playing some rush limit holdem .25-.50 on full tilt, and after about 50k hands im about break even in the game itself (won some due to rakeback). Now i have questions. Is my sample too small to tell if im beating it? How can I even know if im just running bad (ive had some sessions where I just know but still) or not playing good enough. It seems always when im up a nice chunk of money I get a terible couple of days and lose almost all of it back. Is this kind of variance normal, is the rake just too high or am I doing something really bad? I mean obv the game is uber soft, sometimes u can get people to call on river with 9 high and other nonsense and I understand poker much more then most players there. Is it just variance or do i need drastic improvements? Thanks for any responses other then the retarded ones...
  • 2 replies
    • Zhusy
      Zhusy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Blade90
      Hey guys, lately i have been playing some rush limit holdem .25-.50 on full tilt, and after about 50k hands im about break even in the game itself (won some due to rakeback). Now i have questions. Is my sample too small to tell if im beating it? How can I even know if im just running bad (ive had some sessions where I just know but still) or not playing good enough. It seems always when im up a nice chunk of money I get a terible couple of days and lose almost all of it back. Is this kind of variance normal, is the rake just too high or am I doing something really bad? I mean obv the game is uber soft, sometimes u can get people to call on river with 9 high and other nonsense and I understand poker much more then most players there. Is it just variance or do i need drastic improvements? Thanks for any responses other then the retarded ones...
      I didn't know there is RUSH FL Holdem on FT.... I can't beat* FL at all, specially i won't be able to beat FL Rush. I wonder how can you play that :D

I would like to read the comments to, and also how can the variance be big when it's FL?
    • Blade90
      Blade90
      Bronze
      Oh yea also if there is any player who plays a bit higher and is decent limit winner who would like to maybe give me some tips or a training session or something that would be great :)