Can i beat it?

• Blade90
      Blade90
      Bronze
      Hey guys, lately i have been playing some rush limit holdem .25-.50 on full tilt, and after about 50k hands im about break even in the game itself (won some due to rakeback). Now i have questions. Is my sample too small to tell if im beating it? How can I even know if im just running bad (ive had some sessions where I just know but still) or not playing good enough. It seems always when im up a nice chunk of money I get a terible couple of days and lose almost all of it back. Is this kind of variance normal, is the rake just too high or am I doing something really bad? I mean obv the game is uber soft, sometimes u can get people to call on river with 9 high and other nonsense and I understand poker much more then most players there. Is it just variance or do i need drastic improvements? Thanks for any responses other then the retarded ones...
  • 2 replies
    • Zhusy
      Zhusy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Blade90
      Hey guys, lately i have been playing some rush limit holdem .25-.50 on full tilt, and after about 50k hands im about break even in the game itself (won some due to rakeback). Now i have questions. Is my sample too small to tell if im beating it? How can I even know if im just running bad (ive had some sessions where I just know but still) or not playing good enough. It seems always when im up a nice chunk of money I get a terible couple of days and lose almost all of it back. Is this kind of variance normal, is the rake just too high or am I doing something really bad? I mean obv the game is uber soft, sometimes u can get people to call on river with 9 high and other nonsense and I understand poker much more then most players there. Is it just variance or do i need drastic improvements? Thanks for any responses other then the retarded ones...
      I didn't know there is RUSH FL Holdem on FT.... I can't beat* FL at all, specially i won't be able to beat FL Rush. I wonder how can you play that :D

I would like to read the comments to, and also how can the variance be big when it's FL?
    • Blade90
      Blade90
      Bronze
      Oh yea also if there is any player who plays a bit higher and is decent limit winner who would like to maybe give me some tips or a training session or something that would be great :)