How happy are you with the educational material at PokerStrategy.com?

• Poll Poll ends on 24.03.2011, at 10:46.
    • How happy are you with the educational material at PokerStrategy.com?

Happy
        51%
        Completely happy
        24%
        Neutral
        18%
        Unhappy
        6%
        Completely Unhappy
        1%
      Total: 142 Votes
    • Huckebein
      Huckebein
      Bronze
      Dear PokerStrategists,

The goal of PokerStrategy.com is to be the best poker school. With our strategy articles and quizzes, our videos, live coaching sessions and hand evaluations, we are offering you a well-rounded package that supports you effciently while becoming a successful poker player.

In order to fully understand your wishes and needs, we need your feedback. This feedback will allow us to make adjustments and optimize our educational for you to get the most out of it.

Vote now!

We are asking for your feedback:

• Your vote in the poll: How happy are you with the educational content at PokerStrategy.com?
      • Which specific improvements would you like to see in the educational content at PokerStrategy.com?
      • Do you think we implemented your feedback from the last survey?

Besides your specific ideas, please also let us know how happy you are in general with the educational content at PokerStrategy.com. We hope to see many of you participate in the poll!

If you are currently not satisfied with our offer, please tell us exactly how we can improve.

We would like to emphasize that this poll aims at finding out what you think about PokerStrategy.com as a poker school. Please bear this in mind and refrain from commenting on offers like promotions and bonuses.

Looking forward to your feedback and every vote in the poll!

All the best,

Your team at PokerStrategy.com
  • 50 replies
    • Huckebein
      Huckebein
      Bronze
      Overview: Your Feedback from the Last Survey

Your feedback:
      • More MTT content
      • More NL Heads Up
      • Better service in hand evaluation boards

These were the most mentioned topics last year. We tried to implement your feedback and here is a short overview of the highlights:

MTT
      • Videoseries about tournaments with buy-ins from $2 - Low stakes MTT up to $5200 buy-ins (WCOOP Main Event)
      • Multi table SnG's: from Basics of Multi-Table Tournamentsto leakfinder series
      • Content for special formats; e.g. (Super Stack Early Antes MTT) and lines (Weird lines in MTTs) or moves

More NL Content HU
      • HU content from Nascar1949 and Insyder19
      • HU challenge (insyder19 vs. eleph)

Better service in hand evaluation boards
      • New handjudges like veriz and lessthanthreee
      • Ribbo personally takes care of PLO (including the new basic forum)
      • Hand evaluations are deeply discussed in coachings (e.g. in Ribbo's PLO coachings)

There were several aspects in which we didn't meet your and our expectations yet. These include our NL FR offer or our offer for LAG players. These areas are still on our list and should definitely improve in the future.

Outlook
      Here are some further aspects we currently focus on:

• More MTT & MT-SnG Content
      • More content for shallow tables

We are looking forward to your feedback and ideas regarding all of our educational content!
    • jbpatzer
      jbpatzer
      Bronze
      Have you thought of making the strategy articles available in ebook format? I sometimes download them and convert them, which is fairly straightforward, but annoying if you have to do it for a few that you want to read. I could then have them on my Kindle more easily.
    • YinYangS
      YinYangS
      Bronze
      I'd love to have more psychology articles and videos.

The challenge for poker players to constantly win is usually how to maintain the right mindset. Well for me, this is what I'm going through. This is just what I think though.

But overall, I love your articles. They have been my starting point and they have helped me so much and I'm very thankful to you guys! Keep up the good work.

Chow! :f_biggrin:
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      6max sngs
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      Some FR videos, it's been ages since there was any and even longer since some mid stakes was released
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      yeah lately so much FL videos but you should produce NL holdem more than FL, just sayin!
    • DaveTheRave1984
      DaveTheRave1984
      Bronze
      Some MSS video's Would be awesome too :D
    • Lindberg789
      Lindberg789
      Bronze
      6-max sng and sng mtt content is really a must the other communities have had it for ages now..
    • DNAwithin
      DNAwithin
      Bronze
      I'm pretty satisfied with the knowledgebase here. However, thhere is onje imporevement I would love to see - a better way to search, sort and filter the videos that are available. Sometimes it's a pain to look for something every specific.
    • David
      David
      Bronze
      Originally posted by YinYangS
      I'd love to have more psychology articles and videos.
      We are currently preparing a new great psychology video- and article series, release of first parts is scheduled for next week. :)
    • santostr
      santostr
      Bronze
      Very nice videos and quizzes in the last few months.

Only reason I'm Happy, but not Completely happy is because I can't watch some of the videos.
      I'm no pro, but slowly grinded up to mid stakes SnGs. Since I do not put a LOT of volume and rake/SP on FTP sucks a bit compared to other sites, I can't make to higher status...
    • Pascal
      Pascal
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DaveTheRave1984
      Some MSS video's Would be awesome too :D
      Hi,

I think we will soon have something for you
      probably next week :)

Cheers,

Pascal
    • kazediel
      kazediel
      Silver
      Personally, I think that there is not enough theorichal material for low and mid stakes out of BSS, if you play BSS you won't have any problems, but for SSS players (Or MSS players, who don't even have their own section!) is far from enough

That is, about cash, about SnGs, MTTs, Omaha. I don't know.
    • DaveTheRave1984
      DaveTheRave1984
      Bronze
      Looking forward to it Pascal, Thanks
    • miakes
      miakes
      Bronze
      More RUSH NL action!

Thank you PS!
    • Pascal
      Pascal
      Bronze
      Originally posted by peche025
      Some FR videos, it's been ages since there was any and even longer since some mid stakes was released
      Hi peche025,

you are right you had to wait long for new fullring content
      but just yesterday we released the first video of Cornie4ever on NL200 Fullring Rush
      and I am pretty sure it won't be the last one looking at the awesome feedback :)

Cheers,

Pascal

edit:
      just saw it in the preview
      video might be interesting for you too miakes ;)
    • fotakis
      fotakis
      Bronze
      1) More psychology articles.
      2) More clear pronunciation at some videos. Most members are not Americans. There are of course, some excellent narrators - old videos from xarry2.
      3) Shorter videos. Many members whose English are not the native language, needs a lot of effort to watch effectively the videos.
      3) Interactive play with the coaches - play money -, and live evaluation for golden+ members. Maybe this could be a promotion from poker sites.
      4) Find a way memders to win strategy points, using existing accounts. The rake is the same for old and new accounts. Maybe strategy points to be a promotion - bonus, when you make a new deposit at a site through an existing account.

Continue the excellent job. We own to Doyle Brunson that he made poker well known, to Pokerstars that made it famous, and to you that day to day you improve the game.
      THANK YOU
    • Boomer2k10
      Boomer2k10
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Zemnieks11
      yeah lately so much FL videos but you should produce NL holdem more than FL, just sayin!
      Minbettors are people too :s_cry:

And we gotta minbet :f_biggrin:
    • SickAtHome
      SickAtHome
      Bronze
      PLO 6-max?
      its the game of the future !