more mss info at lower levels

• roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello everyone
      I really love this site and it has helped me loads with my game, I started off trying to play sit n gos but lost my starting capital, I then decided to try sss which has shown a small profit(I only play very low micro games at moment while i'm learning) Recently I have moved up to playing mss games which i'm really enjoying and feel its a shame there is not more articles in the lower levels ( there are no videos at all outside of gold!)

please please please release some into bronze or silver!!

i have decicded this morning i'm going to up the stakes i play and hopefully get up to gold within the next month or so.

Roo
  • 3 replies
    • ollehult
      ollehult
      Bronze
      +1

I think the articles are fine for beginners, but agree there should be something in the middle (silver). But what I would reallty like to see is some videos to demonstrate as well as a private coaching for Mss instead of Gerv's the split one (Mss and Sss).
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

Thanks for your kind words and the suggestion :)

I just checked with colleague Huckebein (he is in charge of content creation) and more MSS Bronze & Silver content is already in the making.

So sit tight, keep an eye on the news section, we most likely will make an announcement.

Have a good weekend.
    • ollehult
      ollehult
      Bronze
      Hi Michael,

Great stuff, thanks for the heads up.

cheers