Learning on pokerstrategy

• cobby
      Hi there,
      as far as now i only read in harringtons books and phil gordon's green book..
      The problem with harringtons book is that his play is very much based on his opponents. Of course this is important, but in online poker, it nearly hasn't value, does it? And i think that Harrington goes way too much into detail when it comes to certain moves, so that i loose track of the fundamentals and really important factors, i should base my decisions on.
      I thought about learning more about poker at pokerstrategy first. What do you think? Let's say if i know the strategy articles in the bronze secton for BS-playing inside out, am i already good enough to work my bankroll up, or should i read stuff from other sites, too? See, i'm guy, who always needs some sort of script, which i run through my head when it comes to decision on poker. The problem is that if i learn a piece there, and a piece there i get confused about what is really relevant and on what factors i should base my decisions on primarily. When reading the articles here, up to what limit will i be profitable? And who writes the article (how does the author know, that it's right?)
      Hope to get some help in this threat. Thanks!
  • 1 reply
    • Puschkin81
      Hi cobby!

All of our strategies are tested by high limit players. All the strategies are winning strategies even on the highest limits. I recommend that you read our articles, watch our coachings and videos and post your hands in our sample hand boards. By combining these learning methods you should improve your game a lot. All of our authors and coaches are players who are successful on the highest limits.

Good luck at the tables!