Cashout approval pending forever

• taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      I cashed out all of my roll to Monebookers on Apr 04. First I made a $10 cashout to be safe, and it went to my MB account with about 1,5 hours. Then I withdrew the rest (about $2.2k) and they haven't even approved it yet.

PartyPoker:
      " Your Cash out request is under internal review. Please allow 24-48 hours for us to complete this review."

Well, after 48 hours had passed, I sent them an e-mail asking what's going on. They said they need another 24-48 hours. After another 48 hours had passed (2 days ago) I sent another e-mail. They haven't answered it yet.

I wouldn't mind if they had instantly denied my MB withdrawal, so I could try some other way to cash out. No, they have to wait forever without deciding anything. Obviously they don't tell you anything, you have to contact them by yourself. If you're lucky, you'll get an answer which says they need more time.

Similar experiences? Advice?
  • 13 replies
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      [delete]
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Where did you withdraw from?

Just be patient I guess.
    • taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      PartyPoker
    • achschelo
      achschelo
      Bronze
      Great job Monebookers. Gotta love customer support of all these online sites (PokerStrategy is actually one of the only exceptions).
    • taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      Not to confuse you, the support I'm talking with is PartyPoker support.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by taavi1337
      I cashed out all of my roll to Monebookers on Apr 04. First I made a $10 cashout to be safe, and it went to my MB account with about 1,5 hours. Then I withdrew the rest (about $2.2k) and they haven't even approved it yet.

PartyPoker:
      " Your Cash out request is under internal review. Please allow 24-48 hours for us to complete this review."

Well, after 48 hours had passed, I sent them an e-mail asking what's going on. They said they need another 24-48 hours. After another 48 hours had passed (2 days ago) I sent another e-mail. They haven't answered it yet.

I wouldn't mind if they had instantly denied my MB withdrawal, so I could try some other way to cash out. No, they have to wait forever without deciding anything. Obviously they don't tell you anything, you have to contact them by yourself. If you're lucky, you'll get an answer which says they need more time.

Similar experiences? Advice?

Hi taavi1337,

I am sorry to read you are experiencing difficulties with your withdrawal approval.

However, this is a pretty standard procedure (not that it takes days though) and should all be fine once the security team has approved the verification of your account. Have you sent in documents before? Like ID, utility bill etc?

If not, be prepared as they will probably ask for it. Best to already collect a copy of your ID card, Utility bill where your address is clearly shown and get ready to go when its needed.

Any problems, let me know
      Ingrid
    • achschelo
      achschelo
      Bronze
      Not to confuse you, the support I'm talking with is PartyPoker support.
      Opps, didn't read that correctly. Good job PartyPoker it is.
    • taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi taavi1337,

I am sorry to read you are experiencing difficulties with your withdrawal approval.

However, this is a pretty standard procedure (not that it takes days though) and should all be fine once the security team has approved the verification of your account. Have you sent in documents before? Like ID, utility bill etc?

If not, be prepared as they will probably ask for it. Best to already collect a copy of your ID card, Utility bill where your address is clearly shown and get ready to go when its needed.

Any problems, let me know
      Ingrid
      Thanks for the advice. I haven't sent any documents to them, they haven't asked for any either. I don't have any utility bills as I pay all my bills electronically. If they want ID check, why haven't they told me so? It's quite interesting what they've been actually doing during these 6 days...
    • nativehero2007
      nativehero2007
      Bronze
      be safe use ELECTRONIC TRANFER FUNDS......... goes directly to bank accnt
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      nothing is moving that much money without ID check that's for sure.
    • taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Saruniks
      nothing is moving that much money without ID check that's for sure.
      At FullTilt I withdrew $2.7k without any trouble last year, that was with Local Bank Transfer... maybe that's really the only way to go
    • taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      They finally approved the withdrawal without requesting any ID check, so everything's fine. Thank you for your support :f_p:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      They finally approved the withdrawal without requesting any ID check, so everything's fine. Thank you for your support :f_p:

Great to hear taavi1337,

Keep us posted!
      Ingrid