Private Coaching: NL BSS SH and FR NL2 to NL100 with Bogdan - Database Analysis

• BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      NEW: For those interested in Staking and or Profit Sharing Coaching I just put a thread up here: Let's get staked (Cash games) by Bogdan

For regular coaching / DB review see below.

NOTE: All Poker Strategy members have a 10% discount over the prices advertised on my site. The discount will be applied to all prices posted on this page - so the numbers will be off compared to the website ones

My Goals:

* To help you improve your poker game and thought process;
      * To help you build a framework for your poker game;
      * To help you conquer tilt;
      * To help you transition to cash games (either FR or SH);

What I offer:

* Holdem Manager reviews and Database Analysis:

A Database Analysis is a detailed review of a player’s database of hands (such as hands tracked by Holdem Manager, Poker Tracker, etc.). So if you have a tracking program, an analysis is possible.

There are two types of reports I can make. A short one consisting of 4 to 7 pages or a long one consisting of 18 to 30 pages.

4 to 7 pages report (roughly 90-120 minutes of analysis)

* 2, 5, 10 & 25 NL - $81 (original $90)
      * 50 & 100 NL - $99 (original $110)
      * 200 & 400 nl - $135 (original $150)

18 to 30+ pages report (between 200 and 360 minutes of analysis)

* 2, 5, 10 & 25 NL - $176 (original $195)
      * 50 & 100 NL - $266 (original $295)
      * 200 & 400 nl - $356 (original $395)

Depending on the amount of time you would like me to spend on the analysis you can expect a 4 to 30+ pages written report containing most/all of the following:

* Detailed descriptions of where you are losing most of your money (your poker leaks); I will also include information regarding where most of your money is won;
      * Analysis of your overall stats such as VPIP, PFR, Aggression Frequency / Number, 3-bet, fold to 3-bet, 4-bet, fold to 4-bet, Went To Showdown (WTSD), Won $ at Showdown (W$SD), Won $ When Seen Flop (W$WSF); These stats will then be analyzed by positions;
      * Analysis of your results split by hand groupings;
      * Analysis of individual situations such as 3-bet pots, 4-bet pots, defending against steals, stealing, cold calling, etc.;
      * Suggestions on how you can go about improving the different areas of your game that are found to be losing you money;
      * Suggestions on which areas of your game you should prioritize on and how you can proceed from there (with 1-on-1 coaching, training videos, etc.)
      *** The report will also include pictures whenever deemed necessary (usually at each step of the analysis).
      *** Please have at least 25000 hands in your database (the more the better).

* 1-on-1 and group coaching focusing on:

* Fundamentals
      ** Understanding and using position to maximize profit
      ** Understanding the mathematics of poker (pot odds, equity, combinations, etc.) ** Building preflop ranges
      ** Hand reading and player profiling
      ** Board texture reading
      ** Bet sizing preflop and postflop
      ** Taking notes and using them against your opponents
      ** Understanding game flow and image
      ** Table Selection ... and much more

* How to better utilize the tools available on the internet (Holdem Manager, StoxEV, etc.)

* Tilt control and management (while I'm not a mental coach I've done a lot of work in this area with my game and I can provide some pointers)

Coaching Methods:
      * Video Review
      * Live Sweat Session or Silent Sweat Session
      * Hand History Review
      * Databse Review/Analysis (HEM reviews)
      * Theory Discussion

Group Coaching:
      * I have done sessions with groups ranging from 2 players to 6 players. Topics and methods vary based on the groups need.
      Group coaching is an affordable way to receive coaching from me.

One on one coaching fees:

100% Money Back guarantee !!!

My fees are based on a "session" rate. The sessions are normally 90 minutes long. I offer various packages and discounts.

Flat session rate for 1-on-1 coaching: $99 USD/session (original $110/session - roughly 90 minutes). If you are interested in just one hour of my time the rate is $65/hour (original $75/hour).

Packages (all packages must be pre-paid in full before/after the first session and used within 12 weeks of the initial session):

3 sessions: $270 [original $300 (save ~10%)]
      5 sessions: $428 [original $475 (save ~15%)]
      10 sessions: $810 [original $900 (save ~20%)] - includes free 4-7 page database analysis
      20 sessions: $1485 [original $1650 (save ~30%)] - includes free 4-7 page database analysis

Group Coaching fees:

2 players: $74/session/player (discount of 25% per student + 10% PS discount)
      3 players: $69/session/player (discount of 30% per student + 10% PS discount)
      4+ players: $60/session/player (discount of 40% per student + 10% PS discount)

About me:

I've been a video producer for Poker Strategy since the 4th quarter of 2010. I am a volunteer hand judge for NL100 and below (both English and Romanian forums).

You can find my videos at: English Videos

I am also part of the Romanian community where I have live coachings and videos.

Poker wise I play both live and online and I concentrate on cash games. I play HU, SH and FR (the majority of hands is played at SH and FR). For more information on me you can take a look at my website: HQpokerCoaching

You can find out a lot of testimonials/reviews at (along with results from some of my students): Reviews/Testimonials

Contact me:

Please contact me via the Community here (private messaging) or via my Contact us form from my website.
  • 62 replies
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Hey Bogdan, might ask a mod to move the topic as its in the wrong forum :P
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by ragney
      Hey Bogdan, might ask a mod to move the topic as its in the wrong forum :P
      I was told to post it there since you aren't allowed to post in the Private Coaching. It's moved now though :)
    • Millsyuk
      Millsyuk
      Bronze
      Hi Bogdan, am interested in some database analysis, have added you as a friend.

Cheers

EDIT:

Had a 30+ page report done on an NL25 database as I plan to move to NL50 soon and wanted to improve my game.

Communication was prompt and the report was clearly presented and well written. Bogdan identified around 15 leaks that I had and did in depth analysis on the the leaks which I then selected, as well as making some further suggestions and answering questions that I had.

Analysis comprised discussion of my database stats using filters and looking at a lot of different hands in terms of ranges, player types and the various lines available. Analysis of each hand was comprehensive and easily understood.

Would recommend to anyone that wants to improve their game and will be back for more coaching myself.
    • DecMate
      DecMate
      Bronze
      Hey bogdan, i'd like a database review, my Skype email is [Edited by HollyMichelle]
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey DecMate,

I have removed your Skype address from your above post. We strongly advise our members not to leave personal information on our forums.

You can send messages to other members as long as you are friends via our community tool.

I trust you understand,
      Gary
    • TheMeer
      TheMeer
      Bronze
      Hi Bogdan, am interested in database analysis, i added you as a friend.
    • DeLau
      DeLau
      Bronze
      Hi Bogdan,

Am interested, just moved up to NL100 but not that many hands yet. How big should the database be minimum, to perform your analysis?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by lpdlamei
      Hi Bogdan,

Am interested, just moved up to NL100 but not that many hands yet. How big should the database be minimum, to perform your analysis?
      Depends on the type of analysis you are looking for (the small or large report).

Regardless of which type of report you are looking for I'd say a minimum of 25000 hands. The less hands the more variance can come up in certain areas and skew the results.
    • Eminescu500
      Eminescu500
      Bronze
      Friend request sent.
    • mastercodran73
      mastercodran73
      Bronze
      Friend request sent.
    • pericas1991
      pericas1991
      Silver
      friend request sent :)
    • staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      Could you accept my friend request? I'm interested and have few questions.
    • DeLau
      DeLau
      Bronze
      Hi Bogdan,

sent you a friend request!
    • pericas1991
      pericas1991
      Silver
      i`ve just read the hand review that bogdan did on my NL100 6max game, i love the way it looks, he found quite a few leaks that i have (really hoped i would get a review where he would say like, oh man, you are so good :f_biggrin: lolz), anyways, i need to put nice work in the things he said, love the review, its 30 pages long and i would reccomend anyone who wants to quickly find out where they are leaking most moneyz for what imo is a very fair and nice price... :f_p: gl to all the guys who want to improve as much as i do.. cya
    • DecMate
      DecMate
      Bronze
      Hey bogdan im interested in a review for NL25 Zoom, but i have pokertracker 4 (not HM2), would this be a problem?
      And also, how many hands would you recommend i played?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by DecMate
      Hey bogdan im interested in a review for NL25 Zoom, but i have pokertracker 4 (not HM2), would this be a problem?
      And also, how many hands would you recommend i played?
      Hi DecMate,

All hands are saved in TXT format (by the platform) so that's all I would need. Both HM and PT4 save the raw hands in a separate Archive folder.

As far as the number of hands goes it depends on the type of review you are interested in. I'd say that you'd want at least 2-3 months worth of hands (minimum 30k for the small one, and 2-3 times that for the large one). The more hands you have the better (but we don't want to look at outdated hands).
    • MizrblOldSod
      MizrblOldSod
      Bronze
      Hi, Bogdan

I'm interested in a DB analysis. Friend request sent.
    • AlvisR
      AlvisR
      Bronze
      are these coachings still available? I`d like one :)
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by AlvisR
      are these coachings still available? I`d like one :)
      Hi Alvis,

The private coachings are still available. You can add me to the community tool and we can discuss via Private Message (or Skype).