the equilab sider

• charliebeth
      charliebeth
      Bronze

Im confused as to whats going on with the slider(s)

Moving the right hand side slider to the right increases VPIP , I get that.

Then , moving the left hand slider to the right , increases the PFR numbers , but de-selects the top range of hands . im confused now.

Then , selecting the middle slider bar drags the other sliders in parallel .Giving a graphic effect of a bird in flight , I can see something happening , but i need a dummies guide to , please.
  • 3 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

If you use the PFR slider as well, then the program assumes that you just want to calculate the range where somebody coldcalled or limped.

So an example:
      PFR 5, VPIP 10 then the program will select the following hands:
      77,ATs-A9s,KJs-KTs,QTs+,AQo-AJo,KQo

If you move over the middle slider, then you can make the range tighter or looser. But the gap between stays the same.

If you have further questions, please let us know.

Best regareds
      Hannes
    • charliebeth
      charliebeth
      Bronze
      Thanks for replying and pointing that out.

Ive been messing round with this program for a coupa days now.

On my HUD , and when we post stats, we do

VPIP / PFR left to right.

On Equilab they are switched . Such a minor detail . but enough to throw me.

Are they placed the other way round for practical GUI reasons or did they just end up there ? :f_tongue:

Am I the only confusee ?
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by charliebeth
      Am I the only confusee ?
      No, it should definitely be the other way around since filling out the PFR first also does not do anything particularly obvious.