Neteller customer service is a joke

• lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      I am forwarding this to pokerstrategy@neteller.com .

Slow response to frozen account – URGENT

Hi,

My user ID on pokerstrategy.com is ‘lessthanthreee’ I am a diamond member and coach in the English forums.

I have been attempting to contact neteller support to unfreeze my account for 7 days. I want to enlist pokerstrategy’s help to escalate my request.

Below is an email I sent to the complaints department of neteller.

Can you please forward this to someone at neteller who can do something
      about it.

-----------------

Hi,

On the 13th of April I was informed by Manny from your investigations team (manny.b@neovia.com) that I needed to confirm a transaction on my neteller account. In the meantime my account was frozen. I replied to his email address on the same day stating that I authorized the transaction and to please unfreeze my account.

On the 16th of April I contacted your customer service by telephone because I had not heard anything back and I urgently needed access to my account. The representative told me that Manny was the only person who could unfreeze my account and he was not in the office and would not be back in until Monday. The representative also told me he would email Manny about the matter urgently and have him contact me. I asked if there was anyone else who could look over his work and unfreeze my account because I needed access urgently. He said it was not possible and I had to wait until Monday. I also sent an email to investigations@neteller.com describing my problem and asking to have my account unfrozen ASAP.

I called the customer service department by telephone again on Monday the 18th of April because I had still not heard anything back from Manny or the investigations team. This time the representative told me to send an email to support@neteller.com so I did. Still nothing has been done and I have received no further communication from neteller.

I am extremely annoyed with this. I need this account to pay my bills and it has been almost 1 week since the initial communication!
      I have complied 100% with all requests by neteller and no one has bothered to do anything about my account.

I have been a customer for a long time and am relatively happy, but your customer service is beyond horrible.

Please follow this up. Your company's unorganized procedures are making it very hard for me to run a business and pay my personal bills.
      My telephone number is +61xxxxxxxx if you with to speak with me about anything.

Regards,
  • 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi lessthanthreee,

Of course, I am looking into this!

Get back to you soon.
      Ingrid
    • akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      This is ridiculous, really. I'm sorry to hear this though :(
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      received an email reply from the complaints dept today. hopefully they get this sorted asap after the holiday weekend.

Thank you for letting us know about this issue. I will contact our investigations department directly to ask that they follow up with you about the status of your account. Please be advised that the approval of the Investigations department is needed to proceed with your account.

Please be patient and wait for a reply.

Zara

PR & Complaints Agent (673)
    • dydukas
      dydukas
      Platinum
      They've frozen my account long time ago for no reason. I requested a call, answered security question, they unlocked the account for 1 day then closed it again, lol. Not that I'm some kind of heavy user but still it's ridiculous. Never had problems with MB though.