Betfair Promotions

• Ronny

As you all know we have a special situation on the poker market right now.

We informed you already in this News about it.

This thread should also give you an overview what is going right now at the poker rooms.

Betfair has some nice offers for you:

Offer for new players:

40% guaranteed Value Back plus bonuses of up to $2,500 = up to 85% Value Back!
      Players signing up any time up until 30th April using any of the five codes listed below, will benefit from a flat 40% Value Back for their activity in May and June no matter which loyalty level they are on. They will also receive a bonus of up to $2,500. This could add up to a total of 85% Value Back for their poker games.

Instructions for players:
      Players simply need to choose one of the five bonuses listed below and enter the bonus code as soon as they create an alias.

$50 Code: SECURE50
      $250 Code: SECURE250
      $500 Code: SECURE500
      $1000 Code: SECURE1000
      $2500 Code: SECURE2500

What about existing players?

Inactive existing players will be offered a winback bonus of $50 to $2,500 plus 40% Value Back. Eligible players will receive an email with all the details on Thursday.

Not enough?!
      Check out the $139,000 ADDED Betfair Poker Spring Clearance spread over six value packed days!

Besides all the above, there is also the amazing WSOP 6- Shooter promotion!

If you don't have an account oat Betfair yet, create one here.
  • 5 replies
    • Philfox1985
      Hi, I attempted to use the $50 Code: SECURE50, but recieved the following message:

Errors have been found with the details you have supplied:
      Code: Promotion codes are 6 characters long. Refer and Earn codes are 9 characters long.
      Password: For security reasons please retype your password.

Edit: I think I have attempted to enter the code at the wrong time:

4: Complete the Registration Form

Fill out the registration form with your personal data. Choose "No" at the question "Do you have a Promotion or 'Refer and earn' code". You need to enter the Betfair Poker bonus codes later.

5: Choose an Alias and your Bonus

Switch back to the Betfair software. Upon completing registration, please choose an alias. This is the nickname that will be displayed as you play at the tables.

You also can enter one of 5 bonus codes in the "Promotion code" field, in order to activate one of the following bonuses:

* WELCOME50: $50 Bonus
      * WELCOME250: $250 Bonus
      * WELCOME500: $500 Bonus
      * WELCOME1000: $1,000 Bonus
      * WELCOME2500: $2,500 Bonus
    • DonMB

you need to enter the code AFTER chosen a nickname, not in the registration form.
    • Kokaroc
      Hello, I noticed this post too late and I used only WELCOME bonus.
      Is there some way to give me the 40% valueback as well?
      thank you for answer :)

edit: when I wrote to betfeir support, they told me it is not possible, because of terms and condicions of the promotion:
      This promotion is open to all players who have never previously logged on to the Betfair Poker platform.

I already played there.
      So is it possible to send me an email like to the inactive players?
      Thank you for the answer
    • comon
      Any chance this offer will be available in May ? I've wanted to deposit there, but don't have the money ready yet.

edit: I've figured i only need to deposit 20$ to be eligible for the bonus and can deposit more later.
    • Gerovit
      Does this offer still stands?