PokerStrategy birthday promotion

• 24 replies
    • Timor83
      Timor83
      Bronze
      Nice. Hope I can make it into the top5 or so ;)
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Timor83!

At the moment you are ranked 12th: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/ranking/en/status So it shouldn't be too hard for you. Go for it! :)

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • SonicXT
      SonicXT
      Bronze
      Could you please stop giving one time promotions before my exams are over. PokerKings 10k, now this, ugh :D
    • whitefang43
      whitefang43
      Bronze
      English community? is that this forum or just people from england? i know i'm not even close to be in top 10, but one day i will be! :D

btw GOOD LUCK timor! :)
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi whitefang43,

It's for all members who selected English as their preferred language. ;)

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • whitefang43
      whitefang43
      Bronze
      thanks m8 :)
    • Nogatsira
      Nogatsira
      Bronze
      happy bday :)
    • Timor83
      Timor83
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Pushkin81
      Hi Timor83!

At the moment you are ranked 12th: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/ranking/en/status So it shouldn't be too hard for you. Go for it! :)

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
      I know, checked it too :D Considering I didn't play all that much during the last weeks, it should be fine. I calculated it through, and I should be playing a couple of hours a day at least to make it. We'll see :)

Originally posted by SonicXT
      Could you please stop giving one time promotions before my exams are over. PokerKings 10k, now this, ugh :D
      Actually, the promotion starts January 28th and our exams end January 30th. So 2 days more or less won't make a huge difference. Not to say you're pretty much without a chance playing NL25, but give it your best shot, who knows if you play 14 tables at a time, 8 hours a day, you might get 100$ :p
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      Originally posted by Timor83
      Originally posted by Pushkin81
      Hi Timor83!

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
      I know, checked it too :D Considering I didn't play all that much during the last weeks, it should be fine. I calculated it through, and I should be playing a couple of hours a day at least to make it. We'll see :)

Actually, the promotion starts January 28th and our exams end January 30th. So 2 days more or less won't make a huge difference. Not to say you're pretty much without a chance playing NL25, but give it your best shot, who knows if you play 14 tables at a time, 8 hours a day, you might get 100$ :p
      He's registered on the dutch site so he probalby doesn't need to play that much :D
    • Timor83
      Timor83
      Bronze
      Damn, they have one too. Can't I transfer to the Dutch community, where I can score an easy 500$ instead of struggling for the English 200$ X( :P
    • SonicXT
      SonicXT
      Bronze
      There's a lead time of 2 months before being transferred, a 10 % chance of malfunction etc etc
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Silver
      Damn, they have one too. Can't I transfer to the Dutch community, where I can score an easy 500$ instead of struggling for the English 200$ X( :P
      Id still fight for it. My handicap is that I play pokerstars, but I may stand a chance against you.
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      Originally posted by helemaalnicks
      Id still fight for it. My handicap is that I play pokerstars, but I may stand a chance against you.
      You get fpps fast on sngs though

And Timor, on top of what Sonic already said you have to give 50% of your bankroll to me :)
    • Timor83
      Timor83
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Yoghi
      Originally posted by helemaalnicks
      You get fpps fast on sngs though

And Timor, on top of what Sonic already said you have to give 50% of your bankroll to me :)
      That's -EV imo :P

helemaalnicks: I doubt it. I see that you have 2000Sp's in 4 weeks. I have 2300 in 2, and I haven't even been playing all that much due to exams. But don't worry, I won't meddle in the dutch bonushunting contest ;) Most of all because I probably won't be allowed to move anyway :D (I wouldn't even if I was allowed though...fair is fair :) )
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Silver
      helemaalnicks: I doubt it. I see that you have 2000Sp's in 4 weeks. I have 2300 in 2, and I haven't even been playing all that much due to exams. But don't worry, I won't meddle in the dutch bonushunting contest Augenzwinkern Most of all because I probably won't be allowed to move anyway (I wouldn't even if I was allowed though...fair is fair smile )

ill make 6000 a month from february.

@yoghi:

No dude, I get 5 base Fpp's per dollar, which is 1 2/3 SP per dollar, while party makes you 3!! for the dollar. I don't know what thats about, but anyway, Im platinum in two weeks :D .
    • SonicXT
      SonicXT
      Bronze
      Well, I guess I'll have to a whole lot of playing to get some cash in the Dutch community then. But hey, that's the point of this promotion, isn't it. Let's all play more to get more PSPoints (and rake) so we might top the ranks in our respective communities, claim a prize and PS gains more from extra rake due to some extra motivated peeps than it loses to this promotion.

Nice marketing fellas :D
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      Well, I guess I'll have to a whole lot of playing to get some cash in the Dutch community then. But hey, that's the point of this promotion, isn't it. Let's all play more to get more PSPoints (and rake) so we might top the ranks in our respective communities, claim a prize and PS gains more from extra rake due to some extra motivated peeps than it loses to this promotion.

Nice marketing fellas :D
      [img]http://www.comedymax.com/CD%20Cover%20No%20Shit%20Sherlock[/img]

:D , I've got a feeling I'm somebody who falls for it :(
    • SonicXT
      SonicXT
      Bronze
      I probably won't, I know myself. Playing sessions that are way too long with a bit too many tables just to generate enough PSPoints, sacrificing winrate and maybe even net profit while doing so...
      I can only start playing again february 8th or so anyway.

I might even move myself out of the Dutch community before then, as I don't like it as much as this one anyway.
    • Unam
      Unam
      Do I have any chance to get tracked for this? ;)

At least I am posting in the English Forum.
      And I have read a lot of English books.
      :D