2nd free $50 Starting Capital

• weedo25
      weedo25
      Bronze
      On 22.4. 2011 i received email from pokerstrategy that they gave me 2nd capital on WH.

23.4 i clicked on link to claim offer.

I still havent received my capital but i understend, it is weekand and holyday. I didnt wrote this thread because of that.

I need some information on VIP system, rake, promotions, some general stuff like what kind of players to expect, your experience with WH etc.

Points to cash - what "rakeback" is that. i was calculating and for level 2 3750p for 2,5$ is 5%?
      and for level 10 3750p for 2,5$ is 16%? but 85M for 250k is 73%?
  • 3 replies
    • Pnnkaznk
      Pnnkaznk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by weedo25
      On 22.4. 2011 i received email from pokerstrategy that they gave me 2nd capital on WH.

23.4 i clicked on link to claim offer.

I still havent received my capital but i understend, it is weekand and holyday. I didnt wrote this thread because of that.

I need some information on VIP system, rake, promotions, some general stuff like what kind of players to expect, your experience with WH etc.

Points to cash - what "rakeback" is that. i was calculating and for level 2 3750p for 2,5$ is 5%?
      and for level 10 3750p for 2,5$ is 16%? but 85M for 250k is 73%?

I got 3rd starting capital there, and deposited 100e for first deposit bonus. Very bad bonus, % of rake you get back with this bonus is a LOT less than PS, FTP.

And softwere is realy bad, very slow, can't stack tables, hard to multitable, very hard to open new tables, tables keep timing out if you miss action on one of tables.

Jednom rijecju SRANJE

Only positive thing is a lot of bad players.

I'm going to withraw money i deposited there. And deposit to pokerstars.
    • Midazolam
      Midazolam
      Bronze
      Hey weedo25,

you should receive the starting capital normally within 48h.
      If you are still waiting please contact the customer service.

It is quite difficult to tell something about the kind of players you can expect without any information about your limit and variant.

Here is a chart for SNGs (30 WHP/$rake)

Best regards
      Midazolam
    • weedo25
      weedo25
      Bronze
      Thank you Midazolam for that chart. I received capital.