Now up to 50% Rakeback at Ladbrokes

    • MarcusBo
      MarcusBo
      Bronze
      Joined: 22.10.2009 Posts: 9,215
      Hi there,

      You're now able to earn up to 50% rakeback at Ladbrokes Poker.

      Every week from 18th April until the 31st July Ladbrokes are giving away an extra bonus. The good news is the bonus below is in addition to the regular monthly loyalty payments made through the Ladbrokes Poker Player Club.

      * Earn 3,750+ points in one week (Monday - Sunday) and they will pay you an extra 10% of your total rake taken in that week back into your account(40% in a month)

      * Earn 7,500+ points in one week and they will pay you an extra 20% of your rake taken in that week back into your account.(50% in a month)

      E.g.

      You earn 4,000PP a week for 4 weeks= 12,000PP, this will qualify you for the 30% through the player club loyalty scheme plus the additional value of 10% a week = a total of 40%. Monthly rake back = 20% paid on the 1st of the month, 10% from cashing in your points Weekly rake back of an additional 10%

      Earn 7,500 points a week for 4 weeks = 30,000 PP, this will qualify you for the 30% through the player club loyalty scheme plus the additional value of 20% a week = a total of 50%.

      Earn 3,750 points in one week, do nothing else the rest of the month, this will qualify you for a Gold level player club payment of 17.5% of your rake + 10% from cashing in your points + 10% from your weekly payment. = a total of 37.50%

      Ladbrokes will pay your weekly rake back bonus every Monday subject to you earning the points required in the qualifying week. The credit will be made by 17:00 UK time every Monday

      Cheers,
      Marcus
  • 4 replies
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Joined: 29.10.2007 Posts: 704
      Originally posted by MarcusBo
      The 30% through the usual tiered status system will stay also after end of July (as far as we know).

      If you're tracked through PokerStrategy.com you are automatically on the Platinum Tier, which equals 30% rakeback, as on Platinum you're able to redeem 30% of your Unibet Points into cash. So tracked through us you're always on Platinum and can't fall under this.

      For the extra 10 or 20% rakeback you'll need to gather the above mentioned numbers of rake.
      Now up to 50% Rakeback at Unibet

      That's about Unibet. What about Ladbrokes? 30% for life or?
      Thanks :)
    • DtotheC
      DtotheC
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Joined: 23.11.2010 Posts: 259
      Hey there,

      Ladbrokes are also offering 50% total rakeback, with 10% being through redeeming points as seen in the table below:

      Rake Amount |Points |Rakeback |Total#
      per week |for cash | |

      $1 - $374 | 10% | 20% | 30%
      $375 - $749 | 10% | 30% | 40%
      $750+ | 10% | 40% | 50%


      This can be found @ http://poker.ladbrokes.com/en/poker-promotions/rakeback

      Hope this is helpful :)

      P.S - Sorry the formatting is all messed up, cant seem to get the lines to line up!

      Either way, it should be easy to see that if you rake over 750 dollars, then you will be getting 50% rakeback :)
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Joined: 29.10.2007 Posts: 704
      Great. Thanks for that info :)
      One more question: Every week from 18th April until the 31st July we are giving away an extra bonus at Ladbrokes Poker. -- Does it mean that there would be no more rb after July 31? :f_eek:
    • DtotheC
      DtotheC
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Joined: 23.11.2010 Posts: 259
      Its because they are on the Microgaming network who are currently allowing their Rooms to offer up to 50% rakeback.

      This apparently ends in August however, although bear in mind that decisions can change.

      So yep, the information you have found is correct and the promo ends on July 31st. They would return to their standard program however, which I believe (dont quote me on it) is 30% max flat rakeback and up to 45% through their VIP system.