Some questions about Full Tilt

• darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello i have some questions,
      1.I signed with PS150 code.Do i have the 27% rakeback and how/when do i get it?
      2.How much FTP points I need to clear the additional bonus?
      3.How much FTP points I need to earn 1 strategy point?
      4.If i use the FTP points to buy stuff from their store, do I still get the rakeback?
      Thank you in advance
  • 5 replies
    • AndySk
      AndySk
      Bronze
      EDIT: see post below
    • Utahmar
      Utahmar
      Bronze
      3, 1$ rake you payed = 2 points, so its not 1FT point, you get 1FT point for every 1$ rake the whole table payed

More likely 100FT points is around 25 PS point, depends on your style, the looser you are the better this ratio ( as you pay more rake ), the tighter (SSS for example) than this 4:1 ( my experience with SSS play )

4, if you are eligible for rakeback doesnt bother your shop buying from FT points
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AndySk
      Originally posted by darkonebg
      Hello i have some questions,
      1.I signed with PS150 code.Do i have the 27% rakeback and how/when do i get it?
      2.How much FTP points I need to clear the additional bonus?
      3.How much FTP points I need to earn 1 strategy point?
      4.If i use the FTP points to buy stuff from their store, do I still get the rakeback?
      Thank you in advance
      1,u dont get anything back cause there's some problem with the rakeback either FT or PS want to give money away in this case.
      That's definitely wrong. You will get rakeback at FTP when you use the PS150 code.

2, 1000 points

3, 1$ rake = 2 points
      agree

4, Normally u would, see 1,
      You definitely get rakeback PLUS the points.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      mmh, another question. How much rakeback do you get in points, hence, how many points do you get for 1 dollar of rake, and how much are the FTP's worth (how many dollars, tournament dollars, or stuff can you buy with them?)

oh, found this on 2+2 forums... is their rakeback deal worse, or is what you said not true puschkin?

[quote]i know that when you buy things from the FTP store they take away money from your rakeback, but i was wondering if they take money away if you use the points for their freerolls and satellites?

Yes they do. They deduct the amount of the overlay against your MGR.[/QUOTE]
    • AndySk
      AndySk
      Bronze
      EDIT: stick to the board rules