This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] [SH] NL 50 TPSK vs turn c/r

• DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

CO ($50)
      Hero (Button) ($55.08)
      SB ($27.29)
      BB ($50.75)
      UTG ($61.24)
      MP ($134.71)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 10, K
      1 fold, MP calls $0.50, 1 fold, Hero bets $2.50, SB calls $2.25, 1 fold, MP calls $2

Flop: ($8) 5, 3, 10 (3 players)
      SB checks, MP bets $4, Hero calls $4, 1 fold

Turn: ($16) 4 (2 players)
      MP checks, Hero bets $9.50, MP raises $128.21 (All-In), Hero folds

Total pot: $35

I remember villain had a big gap between his VPIP and PFR like 30-10 or smth like that but only a few hands on him.

I decided to call on the flop because I didn't see too much point in rasing and I thought his range is mainly composed of weak hands + some random bluffs that want to take a cheap stab at this pot.

After he checks on the flop I decided to bet because I see myself ahead of his range pretty often. He insta check/shoves and I am a little astonished as we had very little history and his line does not make too much sense as a bluff but what value hands does he have?
      -67 but why not continue his aggression?
      -turned 2 pair, he should bet like always on the third to a straight card
      -set? also should bet for protection
      -???

I choose that bet size because I thought I was going to get tons of value from his weaker Tx and straight + draw type hands, but I don't like bet folding that amount.

Am I a pussy for folding here ? :f_confused:
  • 4 replies