50$ .. ???

• 5 replies
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      usually takes 2 days or more...not long to wait. :)
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey pasppanos,

I will point my colleague Marc (MarcPS) to this thread and hopefully get an answer to this query, be warned it can take upto 48 hours for the capital to be approved.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pasppanos
      when i will take the 50$ from the quiz to play?i am waiting 2 hours and nothing
      Hi there pasppanos,

Congratulations, your account has been successfully verified. :)

Your free $50 starting capital has been initiated yesterday and it will take up to 48 hours to be visible on your poker account. Taking into consideration that is the weekend right now and Full Tilt poker doesn't take care of transfers only weekdays.

Good luck and keep us posted
      Ingrid

Ps: patience is important in many ways and you will definitely need it while studying poker and your play, I suggest you start practicing already :)
    • jwc01
      jwc01
      Bronze
      Hi, You say you've been waiting 2 hours for your £50, i complited the quiz, 4 days-ago, and i'm still waiting for my $50.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jwc01
      Hi, You say you've been waiting 2 hours for your £50, i complited the quiz, 4 days-ago, and i'm still waiting for my $50.
      Hi jwc01,

Welcome to our community!

I am sorry to read that the free $50 starting capital is taking longer for you, however we tried to reach you and sent you a ticket 4 days go already. Please make sure you always keep an eye on your tickets and read the latest we've sent to you here:)

I have re-started your free $50 capital transfer, please allow 48 hours to be visible on your account.

Other than that, would you like to tell us a little bit about yourself?

Where are you from and have a game plan on how to play with the free $50 already?

Let us know :)
      Ingrid