This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

bronze charts

• strauss1970
      strauss1970
      Bronze
      hi everyone,

in the bronze charts it is not clear what to do if i am first in with a raise, then someone 3bets. It tells me to 4 bet with AA,KK,QQ,AKs,AKo but what do i do if i have JJ. Do i follow the basic charts in this situation(this tells me to call any cards i have entered the hand with.)
      Just seems strange that you are a bit more loose using the bronze charts but these charts dont tell me what to do.
      I hope this is not a dumb question.
      Thanks Mark
  • 2 replies
    • PeterCross
      PeterCross
      Bronze
      Hi Mark,

As far as I can tell, the bronze charts give you more options but if they don't say anything then you fall back on the basic guidelines.

In the position, you describe, I think that the correct strategy according to the charts is to call the 3-bet but hopefully an expert will be along shortly to confirm this!!

All the best.
    • Dawnfall26
      Dawnfall26
      Black
      Hi!

Well you never fold ANY hand to 1 more raise after you already raise preflop.You most dont fold even to 2 more raises. In both cases pot odds are just too great to fold anything. So yea...if chart mentiones nothing then its means to call.