Skip to forum
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] NL5 6 max QQ 11.06

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
218 Views

- $0.05 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

BTN: $7.78
SB: $5.89
BB: $5.00
Hero (UTG): $9.85
MP: $4.70
CO: $5.00

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero has Q♦ Q♥

Hero raises to $0.20, fold, fold, fold, fold, BB calls $0.15

Flop: ($0.42, 2 players) 9♦ 2♠ 7♠
BB checks, Hero bets $0.33, BB raises to $0.90, Hero raises to $3.12, BB raises to $4.80 and is all-in, Hero calls $1.68

Turn: ($10.02, 2 players) K♣

River: ($10.02, 2 players) 4♠

Spoiler

BB shows 2♥ 2♦ (Three of a Kind, Twos)
Hero shows Q♦ Q♥ (One Pair, Queens)
BB wins $9.36

stats: (362) 18/14 TA: 4, F: 4, T: 1.67
I wanted to fold this hand but I decided to push because the flop was save for my QQ. he could rr me with SDR or FDR maybe with OP...

Board: 9d 7s 2s
Dead:

equity win tie pots won pots tied
Hand 0: 67.741% 67.74% 00.00% 48286 0.00 { QdQh }
Hand 1: 32.259% 32.26% 00.00% 22994 0.00 { JJ-99, 77, 22, AJs+, AsTs, As9s, A8s-A2s, K9s+ }


1 reply
veriz
Joined: 20.07.2008
BlackMember

Hello BGawli,

With his cap I don't think that he has so many that FD type of hands in his range. So therefore it's rather a set vs his line and being 100BB deep I am folding this. So Bet/Fold.

Best regards.


Share: