This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Mansion Poker Connection Issues

• KidCanada
      KidCanada
      Bronze
      Hey Folks,
      Has anyone else expierienced connection issues with Mansion? Up until tonight it was only a minor inconvienece, but tonight I was in a $10+1 MTT with 10 paid. 37 people left and I was in approx 20th place. When break time came I rebooted my PC as I was having issues connecting to Mansions websites (Cashier and Tournament Info). When my PC came back up I couldnt reconnect to Mansion.

I tried different poker sites, tried websites, I even tried another computer and everything worked except Mansion. I tried to goto the Mansion homepage and all I got was an "Upgrading our software" message. If when they do their upgrades (which seems to be nightly) they take down their log-in servers they should really let people know or take down the site completely for an hour or 2 to perform maintenance.

Just my 2 cents

KidCanada
  • 5 replies
    • Quirinus42
      Quirinus42
      Bronze
      Yeah, I've got the same problem... looks like we'll just have to wait. :/
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Like I said in another post, mansion brakes down more often than a 10 year old car. If you ware in a middle of a turney you should contact their support team and try to resolve the issue.

And some advice for the future:
      Once you log in to mansion, stay logged in the whole day if you plan to play.

They sometimes post a massage in the lobby that they are going to shut down the server for maintenance, but if you're not careful it s pretty easy to mis.
    • KieronC
      KieronC
      Bronze
      I was able to login to play just now.
      I playing a touney & suddenly the application hang & so i relogin.
      Then when i try to reconnect . It seem connection lost.

They will refund our buy-in?
    • Glazenburg
      Glazenburg
      Bronze
      Had the same problems yesterday. Couldn't start any new Cash tables anymore and couldn't enter the 'myAccount' website.

Today it told me that my password was incorrect... :(

Hope they get on top of things..

GRtzz
    • lira1977
      lira1977
      Bronze
      Mansion is really the most awful poker room I have ever played at. Right now I am having trouble with releasing first deposit bonus, that is paid in 10 $ after coolecting 80 MCP. And from time to time I have also problem to open this software. Fortunately a lot of fishes play there, sometimes including me :-) Yesterday I ended there - 40 $ at NL25.